How long does it take PCAT score to appear on PharmCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asya800

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took my PCAT in September and just saw that the official score report is now available online this Tuesday. On PharmCAS, it still does not show my PCAT. I did send my PCAT score to PharmCAS and on my PharmCAS application I matched up my PCAT CID. How long does it usually take for scores to appear in my PharmCAS application since I thought they just sent them out instantly. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I just checked my PharmCAS and they received my September PCAT score. Check your PharmCAS too to see if they got it.

Mine is posted as well but for some reason on Date Taken it says September 11, when I took it on September 19. And I don't think the PCAT was even administered on September 11. Should I contact them about this? Did this happen to anyone else?

Mine is posted as well but for some reason on Date Taken it says September 11, when I took it on September 19. And I don't think the PCAT was even administered on September 11. Should I contact them about this? Did this happen to anyone else?
September 11 meaning September 2011.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Did pharmcas send them out today? My SEPT PCAT has been updated on pharmcas. I checked the checklist for one of my schools and no pcat yet : / it says expected on that section.

I got my official report but it doesn't show on PharmCAS!? I had it submitted to "Pharm-CAS-Watertown, Watertown, MA" Code 104. What gives?

Mine is the same way. I'm not sure if it has been sent out to my school. There's no sent date by PCAT (received date is up, however).

Make sure you have your Pearson CID listed in the PharmCAS profile section. If that isn't listed then PharmCAS can't match up the scores the received...

PharmCAS mails on Mondays. The cut off for Monday's mailings is the previous Thursday, end of business, so they can get everything put together in time for the mailman on Monday. It sounds like your scores were posted to PharmCAS on October 28, which was a was Friday, so they missed yesterday's mailing - they should be mailed on Monday, November 7.

My scores are not showing up on PharmCAS either. I realized I didn't have my Pearson CID entered last week, so I entered it on Nov. 2nd. I e-mailed PharmCAS and all I got was this:

Good afternoon,

I am a customer service representative and I am here to assist you. From the
testing date, it takes 6 weeks for PharmCAS to receive your scores, so please
continue to monitor the status of your application. Once the scores have been
received, they will appear on your application within 48-72 hours.

I tested on Sept. 28th. Do scores appear in order of testing date then? This Wednesday would have been the end of the six weeks of waiting for the scores to be posted. One of the deadlines for my application was Nov. 1st. I informed the school I am applying to, and they said they will just have to wait for the scores to come in. What do I do?

Thanks for the help!