How long does it take to hear back after a post-december interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baseball0079

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!
I recently just had my interview at the University of Maryland and was wondering if anyone from experience/if they know somehow how long it usually it takes to hear back from them after a post-December interview??? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys!
I recently just had my interview at the University of Maryland and was wondering if anyone from experience/if they know somehow how long it usually it takes to hear back from them after a post-December interview??? Thank you!

Hey what were your stats if you don't mind

Hi guys!
I know you aren't looking for this answer, but it completely depends on the school. For example, I just had an interview on the 6th at UNLV and they told us we could know as early as the 11th if we got in or not. For some schools it make take a few weeks, some a month, some a few months. Each program/school is different. I don't see any harm in calling the school and asking if it is something you are anxious to know

Reactions: 1 user