D
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
jesus
Calm down. Interviews continue going out until the spring. I didn't have an invite yet at this point either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This topic is nonsense until at least December.
As far as I am concerned anyone who worries about an II before Oct 1st needs sedation
Beautiful. Mods and adcoms should be issued tranquilizer guns.
Hey guys....
After reading about everyone getting interviews....
i am on the verge of tears.... because I am so nervous no one wants me.... I submitted most of my top choices by the first week of august...
How long does it take to hear back!!!🤔
😵
Don't worry, cry when its spring time next year 😀
I say continue building your app until the day of your acceptance. You never know when you'll need a reapp no matter how great your application may be.
Can't do much about a neurotic personality other than to make it productive is my motto. : /
I'm not sure if licking valium will get you buzzed in an appreciable amount of time, but I'm sure it'll be entertaining to watch.
Can't do much about a neurotic personality other than to make it productive is my motto. : /
I'm not sure if licking valium will get you buzzed in an appreciable amount of time, but I'm sure it'll be entertaining to watch.
@Goro what's that quote?
D
deleted642188
Don't worry, cry when its spring time next year 😀
Tears of joy?
I'm in the same boat OP, minus the applying part. 
I had one interview invite by this time last year, and not even to my state schools until mid-October. And the higher tier schools, not until November - very late January.
I've only been in med school two weeks but the best thing I can tell you for the admissions process and school is to only worry about being the best applicant/student you can be. Constant comparison to others (sdn or otherwise) is a recipe for disaster.
I've only been in med school two weeks but the best thing I can tell you for the admissions process and school is to only worry about being the best applicant/student you can be. Constant comparison to others (sdn or otherwise) is a recipe for disaster.
You're worried about interviews but you're not even applying? What?I'm in the same boat OP, minus the applying part.![]()
I waited 3 months for my first II. It was horrible.
😉You're worried about interviews but you're not even applying? What?
*sigh*
Patience is a virtue, the need for instant gratification is not.
Med schools get anywhere from 5000-14000 apps. Why do you think they'll put yours on the top of the pile???
Patience is a virtue, the need for instant gratification is not.
Med schools get anywhere from 5000-14000 apps. Why do you think they'll put yours on the top of the pile???
Hey guys....
After reading about everyone getting interviews....
i am on the verge of tears.... because I am so nervous no one wants me.... I submitted most of my top choices by the first week of august...
How long does it take to hear back!!!🤔
😵
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
Last edited:
Not without Munchlax you aren't anymore YOU TRAITORWell, for one, I'm sexy as hell ...
Not without Munchlax you aren't anymore YOU TRAITOR
It wasn't getting me any interviews! But I'll try it again 🙂
....that is not how to become the best TrainerIt wasn't getting me any interviews! But I'll try it again 🙂
