How long for UIC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

realruby2000

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone...

I interviewed at UIC about 2 weeks ago...anyone know how long they usually take to reply? the said they're shrinking the class and making it harder to get accepted...(which means there's gonna be a lot on the wait list i guess) but anyway, who's gotten in at uic and how long did it take them to get back to you? anyone also know the turnover rate if ur waitlisted there?...that and any other info u can provide would be a great help!

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I took them one month to give me a decision (Nov). I don't know if it will hold true this late into the cycle but hopefully your good news will be on the way soon. :wink:

RR2K,

the comittee meets in the middle of each month. You can call them on thurs. to find out your status. They are not compiling a 'waitlist' until may15th so you may be accepted or placed in limbo. g'luck.

i heard back about a week and a half after my interview. but the adcom met the same week as my interview so my interview was timed well.

i've heard that last year there was very little waitlist movement.