SuperTrooper

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2005
1,071
0
www.freeloadmp3.com
Status
Hey People. I took the computerized Part I and was wondering how long it takes to get the scores. Also, do they snail mail it to you? Or do you get an email?
Thx. ;)
 
OP
SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2005
1,071
0
www.freeloadmp3.com
Status
SuperTrooper said:
Hey People. I took the computerized Part I and was wondering how long it takes to get the scores. Also, do they snail mail it to you? Or do you get an email?
Thx. ;)
I'm afraid i'm gonna need an answer on this one.
 

unlvdmd

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2004
423
1
Las Vegas
Status
You needed an answer in the last 17 minutes? Wow, you're demanding! Just kidding...

Computerized version: I heard 2-3 weeks. I don't know how they got word. I assume regular mail. Do a search cause I know this has been answered. Maybe you could have done that in the 17 minutes... :p
 
About the Ads

shlo

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 7, 2004
172
0
Status
It usually takes 10 to 12 days......they say that it takes 2 to 3 weeks......and no emails...only snail mail!!!!!!!!!!
 
OP
SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2005
1,071
0
www.freeloadmp3.com
Status
unlvdmd said:
You needed an answer in the last 17 minutes? Wow, you're demanding! Just kidding...

Computerized version: I heard 2-3 weeks. I don't know how they got word. I assume regular mail. Do a search cause I know this has been answered. Maybe you could have done that in the 17 minutes... :p
:laugh: :laugh: Yeah, i'm really bored. And i dislike searching. Thanks for the responses unlvdmd and shlo. I shall be sitting by my mail box at the 2-3 week mark. *excited* :eek:
 

ToothMonkey

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2004
198
0
Status
The only person I know personally who received his score report did so at exactly the two week mark. I'm at 10 days and counting myself...
 

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
11,750
18
Arizona
Status
Dentist
One of the D1 students at Arizona took the exam in late June and got his scores 9 days later. So, you should be getting them anytime. The average time does seem to be 14 days or so, which is so much better than the weeks we had to wait for the scores from the paper exam.
 
OP
SuperTrooper

SuperTrooper

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2005
1,071
0
www.freeloadmp3.com
Status
I don't want to wait. I want my scores now!!

Seriously, if the ADA can give you your DAT scores immediately, why can't they do the same for Part I .
 

richa sharma

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2005
221
0
Status
well, i took my test on 18th this month and got my scores yesterday on 31st by mail...i guess tht answers it...u can call them and ask if they have posted it or not...
all the best to all.
richa
 

DentalDocCa

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2005
50
0
Status
hi richa
plz can u post ur stats
thanks





richa sharma said:
well, i took my test on 18th this month and got my scores yesterday on 31st by mail...i guess tht answers it...u can call them and ask if they have posted it or not...
all the best to all.
richa
 

ToothMonkey

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2004
198
0
Status
A classmate just received her scores yesterday. She took the exam on July 13th.
 

richa sharma

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2005
221
0
Status
DentalDocCa said:
hi richa
plz can u post ur stats
thanks
hi, GRE-1210,Toefl CBt-280, part 1-96, GPA [ECE] -2.76..

did anyone else get his/her scores yet?..

regards,
richa
 

indianstudent

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 22, 2006
34
0
Status
richa sharma said:
hi, GRE-1210,Toefl CBt-280, part 1-96, GPA [ECE] -2.76..

did anyone else get his/her scores yet?..

regards,
richa

Hi Richa,

Thats a great score, congrats again. Did u feel the exam was very easy or did u feel that u perfomed similair to any practice exam that we normally take before exam. I took the exam on 24th july,i felt some questions were really unheard of.
Thanks.
 

DentalDocCa

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 26, 2005
50
0
Status
that's a marvellous score.congratulations
all the best for future




richa sharma said:
hi, GRE-1210,Toefl CBt-280, part 1-96, GPA [ECE] -2.76..

did anyone else get his/her scores yet?..

regards,
richa
 

Dukie

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2004
439
1
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Anyone else get scores recently? Is this continuing the nine days or so trend? Just anxious... :rolleyes:
 

minibracket

Member
10+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2006
70
0
43
Status
Dukie said:
Anyone else get scores recently? Is this continuing the nine days or so trend? Just anxious... :rolleyes:
For me takes 1 month, they send on 2weeks , but they send on the wrong country, so the other country send me again and I just received my socres. My exam was on july 20
 
About the Ads