How long to mail out DAT scores? Faxing DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fireblast713

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm taking my DAT's on 8/25 my AADSAS application was mailed out today 8/20, so I'm wondering how long it takes them on average to mail out DAT scores to schools. If anyone who has already taken the DAT could chime in with how long it took your scores to get sent out that would really be helpful. Thanks. Also how do you know if your school will allow you to fax in your DAT score so they can start reviewing your application

Members don't see this ad.

It takes a few weeks for DAT scores to arrive at the designated schools. I faxed mine into the schools that would allow it. I called each one first to see if that was an option. Didn't seem like a big deal at most schools.

A few weeks as in 1-2 weeks or 2-3 weeks or 3-4 weeks? :) Nice DAT scores BTW, I can only hope mine are that good :)

A few weeks as in 1-2 weeks or 2-3 weeks or 3-4 weeks? :) Nice DAT scores BTW, I can only hope mine are that good :)

I think the ADA says 2-4 weeks? When I spoke with schools they all seemed to think it wouldn't take longer than 3 weeks.