How many B's do you have on your transcript?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
HemaOncoDoc said:
It would be kind of peculiar to get just As and Cs...

I suspect those who are scientists but suck at humanities/social sciences or vice vesa, yet took a well rounded set of courses could see a breakdown like this. Acing the courses in your forte, while struggling with the other discipline. You also see this a lot where people are struggling in school but take a handful of "gut" courses to balance it out -- thus getting C's in general but pumping up the GPA with "Rocks for Jocks" type classes.

Members don't see this ad.

2 B+'s. One was unfortunately in an 8 credit humanities course freshman year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, why don't we all just whip 'em out and we'll see who's the biggest :D

Since I'd never really thought about this before, I figured I'd count. And if I'm going to count, I may as well share with the class.

1 "C" (BCPM... oops)
4 "B"s (3 of those are BCPM... hahaha)
1 "B+"

any south park fans here? This is like the episode where Toyota Prius owners are so full of themselves that they like the smell of their own farts.....

:thumbdown: :barf:

I have 13 B's some were labs, a bunch of C's, and 2 D's. I got some A's too. If I get a 4.0 for the rest of college, highest GPA I can get is 3.5. And I am anything but full of myself.

any south park fans here? This is like the episode where Toyota Prius owners are so full of themselves that they like the smell of their own farts.....

:thumbdown: :barf:

I'm no meteorologist, but i'd say SDN is under a Severe Smug Warning until further notice!:laugh:

Yo Dre, you can't spell B**** without a few B's. That **** gives yo motha****in application some flava.

Edit: The UPitt Admissions Office would beg to disagree with above statement.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"You know why Dre's record was so successful? He's rapping about big screen TVs, blunts, 40s, and b****es. You're rapping about homosexuals and Vicodin!" - Steve Berman

More Bs, than As. Mostly B+s. Others are Bs. 3 B-s, two in one quarter where I got totally screwed during finals week. That quarter: Two B-s and a B, two in CS classes, and one in physics. My BCPM's really low :(.

Members don't see this ad :)
As you can see, I have already matriculated. However, I do enjoy lurking in the preallo forum. Here were my stats when I applied....

On the quarter system

4 B+
2 B
4 A-
4 A+
28 A

(microbio major, with my fair share of english, history, and honors collegium seminars)

2 B+'s

1 B

1 B-

I say booh to this thread. If there's one thing pre-meds like more than anything, it's talking about grades...

what is a "B" in percentage?

10 B's
2 C's
3 F's
43 A's

And which ones will keep me outta med school? Not the 43....

Incidentally, I keep my house at 68 degrees in winter, I'm 66 inches tall, and my blood type is O+.:thumbup:

70 credit hours in and I have 5 B's I think

That actually feels pretty good to think about :) I love when I get to join the bandwagon. I often feel left out.

does Bs turn schools off?? i have many of them

I have 0 B's. All A's baby.....except 2 A-'s Grrrrr