How many decks questions can u read per day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

k3nshin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes i know its really variable from person to person, and also the added factor of how much u retain of tht reading, bt jus wanna know where i stand with others...im taking the xam in july end and kinda wanna know if im fast enuff for the prep...
I usually read about 150questions per day(10-12hrs) thoroughly..hw about u?

And wut about the ASDA papers? as they dont have xplanations....it shud be faster....i havent started those yet...neither have i started the kaplan book...

Members don't see this ad.

hi it is enough to read 150 q per day. i have just started deck and probably i will take my exm in august.

thanx n wut about the asda papers......do u do all of them or just the recent ones?
Also the kaplan book seems quite big to finish, is it worth reading the whole thing? n wut bout kaplan notes, are they different from the book?

i'm amazed to see this many cards you guys work a day. I'm working around 65 cards a day. I donno know what to do to improve this? I appreciate ur feedback. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think for me it was 50-100 cards/day on the first read. When reading for the second time I could do 200/day easy.

250/300 cards per day.....i could do faster if i didn't have clinic

hold on guys, you are making me feel kind of stupid here!, Are you really able to read around 100 flash card front and back a day ?!

hold on guys, you are making me feel kind of stupid here!, Are you really able to read around 100 flash card front and back a day ?!

no..i was bull****ting...i do ~50 at most per day...on a good day i.e. .. lol

hey thank u all of u guys...i geuss im in the same line then, jus hoping for the best n keeping my fingers crossed...
btw, no1 replied about the ASDA papers....do u guys do all of them or jus the recent ones? as it is the new format ir changed so is it worth doing the ancient '77papers?

wut about cracknbde...is it helpful? plz reply...Thank you!!

Hey buddy, dont feel like tht...wut i do is jus breathe decks the whole day...just about nothing else other than decks from morning to night...no tv/movies/internet(besides sdn to keep me updated)...follow tht thoroughly and im sure u can do a 100 too, as i know im no superman myself...jus super-dedicated :)

yeah..whatever, i dont care about number just a suggestion if you are good at remebering stuff doesnt need to worry about number.what say:)

its just tht i had thot i wud read a lot of things.....kaplan book and all the asda papers too along with the decks....figures tht at the current speed i wont be able to finish them off for sure..i jus have one month after im done with the decks...n thats jus the first reading, need to read atleast once more...so was wondering if its me thts goin slow or jus that i have less time..
my next target are the asda papers...im gonna skip on the kaplan book, except for a few topics may be...really short on time :(

its just tht i had thot i wud read a lot of things.....kaplan book and all the asda papers too along with the decks....figures tht at the current speed i wont be able to finish them off for sure..i jus have one month after im done with the decks...n thats jus the first reading, need to read atleast once more...so was wondering if its me thts goin slow or jus that i have less time..
my next target are the asda papers...im gonna skip on the kaplan book, except for a few topics may be...really short on time :(

Hey ,I know how you feel.relax what you doing is good .120 is a good number.lets see who else will contribute this thread.