How many II invites do you have so far?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Statistically it will decrease the overall matriculant/applicant ratio, but it wont shift the mean matriculant MCAT much at all because the old scores wouldn't be expected to be too competitive. So those who were already competitive shouldn't lose sleep.
Unless it decreases acceptances for those in e upper right gpa mcat grid!

Members don't see this ad.

Unless it decreases acceptances for those in e upper right gpa mcat grid!

I've always wanted to be an upper righter - the elite class, the top 1% of the top 1%.

#OccupyAMCAS

Reactions: 1 users
I've always wanted to be an upper righter - the elite class, the top 1% of the top 1%.

#OccupyAMCAS
Haha , I have been trying to get that started.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 user
Wait is that for the 2016 entering class or 2017 entering class. That data was released in early October 2016 and im sure primary apps can still be submitted after that.
Everyone knows primaries dont count after october!

4 II... Received my first acceptance yesterday and a wait list.. Two more interviews coming up in the next two weeks... Also haven't received any news in the last month and a half from the other 19 schools.

507 mcat and 3.6/3.5

If you don't mind me asking, what was your CARS score? I have a decent LizzyM (with a poor CARS score though), and I haven't received many interviews. Also, are you nontrad?

Thanks!

If you don't mind me asking, what was your CARS score? I have a decent LizzyM (with a poor CARS score though), and I haven't received many interviews. Also, are you nontrad?

Thanks!

123 CARS! F CARS lol... I am sort of a non-trad. Graduated in 2015, did a 1 year post bacc and work full time in a clinic at the moment.