How many pre Decembers did you attend? For those waiting for Dec2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

huskiesrule

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Big day is coming up so let's see how many schools we will be waiting from come Monday.

Me: 6 pre-d

UDM
Nova
NYU
Temple
Western U
Roseman

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
6, check my sig

Three (Pittsburgh, Temple, and Rutgers) and I applied to four. Only one I didn't hear back from was Maryland.

Ten (but don't judge...more than half involved driving trips and sleeping in my car/or staying in a hotel where I feared for my life :bag:)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
6. Minnesota, UTHSC San Antonio, UOP, MWU-IL, BU, Creighton

4 more scheduled for January incase I don't hear anything on Dec 2nd!

4 now:
NYU
Indiana
UCSF
U of Mich

2 after:
UNLV
Howard

Last edited:
3. U of Michigan, U of Colorado and UNE.

I applied to 20 schools comparatively late (All application process was completed in Sept. 15) because I wanted to get some confidence for RC in DAT (I took Aug. 15, 2013). I am a Korean and a second language speaker. Hope to see you guys in somewhere you want to get in. Good luck for everyone!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My stats: AA 21 (RC:18), TS 21 (18/26/24:Bio/GC/OC)/PAT 22: nothing below 18.
0GAP: 3.89 sGPA: 3.83 (American credits that are for prerequisites only considered according to AADSAS: they don't count my Korean credits don't know why...)
Currently University of Maryland College Park student.
I am a registered pharmacist in South Korea (Came to the States 3 years ago.)
Have 200h+ shadowing and internship experiences with general dentists and a couple of specialties.

Run a search for my username in the interview thread.

Pretty sure we interviewed at umich on the same day. If so, was completely oblivious you go to cp.

UMich on 11/15? I was there as well!

2.. Hopefully more after fall grades come in

GRU and LECOM

Yessir, very briefly though. I believe we were in the same tour group and I complimented on your suit.

This tells me two things:

1) my username does a piss-poor job of camouflaging my real identity

2) *your* username led me to guess you were the hokie I rapped with for a second, glad it turned out I was right

Happy turkey day, J. How many decisions are you waiting for on Monday?

Invited for four, went to three.

Case, ASDOH, UW.
Postponed Maryland.

5 pre dec: UDM, Roseman, Western, ASDOH, MOSDOH
3 post dec: Midwestern, UNLV, Colorado

This tells me two things:

1) my username does a piss-poor job of camouflaging my real identity

2) *your* username led me to guess you were the hokie I rapped with for a second, glad it turned out I was right

Happy turkey day, J. How many decisions are you waiting for on Monday?

You're not wrong about your guesses. Happy danksgiving to you to sir. Hearing back from 5 schools on Monday. Hope you get into schools of your choices!

3 - Columbia, Temple, UPenn

Penn was on 11/21. They usually meet the following thursday to make a decision, but since 11/28 is thanksgiving, they're sending out decisions 2nd week of Dec.

I was lucky enough to get 4 invites and I attended them all. I have preferences as to where I'd like to go, but like the dentist I work for said - the best dental school in the country is the one you get accepted to.

Very true and would be absolutely thrilled to attend any of them. :clap:

Reactions: 1 users
I was lucky enough to get 4 invites and I attended them all. I have preferences as to where I'd like to go, but like the dentist I work for said - the best dental school in the country is the one you get accepted to.

Very true and would be absolutely thrilled to attend any of them. :clap:
what school?

7: OSU, LECOM, UoP, Mid-Illi, CWRU, UatBuffalo, Temple

I was invited to six schools. I only had enough money for three
UMKC
Louisville
Lexington

I have Case Western as a post December though as sort of a back up