how much is the tution in NYU?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how much is the tuition in NYU? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
how do ppl pay off a 250k+ loan??!! (for those not loaded off their asses). Also how much money do you have to pay each year if your salary is whatever few thousand you make during the summer???!!!
:(

this was given to me at my interview this year:

year 1: $81,299
year 2: $86,045
year 3: $86,045
year 4: $77,226

this includes books and fees, room and boar, books, instruments, personal expenses, transportation & health insurance.

If you can find a place to live for free and don't need your own health insurance then tuition is about $55K a year.

i think the tuition..if i remember...is around 50k...its the living expenses and everything else that gets you.

this includes books and fees, room and boar, books, instruments, personal expenses, transportation & health insurance.

If you can find a place to live for free and don't need your own health insurance then tuition is about $55K a year.

year 1: Mercedes Benz E63 AMG :thumbup:
year 2: Porsche Cayane S Turbo :D
year 3: BMW M5 :cool:
year 4: Range Rover HSE :laugh:

DDS degree: priceless...

year 1: Mercedes Benz E63 AMG :thumbup:
year 2: Porsche Cayane S Turbo :D
year 3: BMW M5 :cool:
year 4: Range Rover HSE :laugh:

DDS degree: priceless...

abso-****ing-lutely agree:laugh:

your first-child :p

don't forget that interest is running during the time you're in school! hah, so i figure you'd be nearing $400k from nyu

Like lnsip9reg said,
All while acruing interest on everything but the subsidized portion... So 6.8% interest on the load plus whatever else you have to take out to cover the costs at a higher rate while in school plus the 8.5K for the sub loan and up to 5K for the other unsub loan (Pell i think) each year you accumulated that will be added after you graduate. :idea: This is over twice what I'll be paying at my state school and i'm still not thrilled about my own tuition. NYU, USC, (any expensive private school) = a fortune. I couldn't imagine spending this much money if I had the option to go to a state school (assuming it's much much cheaper like it normally is).