How much was the St. Augustine Supplemental Application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PAPERCLIP_DPT

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how much the supplemental application cost for this program? I am trying to budget my finances before deciding to apply to an additional school.

On a side note, it is a bit ridiculous how some of these programs require a supplemental application which basically adds nothing different from the information presented in the PTCAS application. Why even call it an application? They might as well advertise "pay us another fee, we want more money." :uhno:
 
That complaint is the Catch-22 that comes with a centralized application. It saves us time from only having to fill out information once (most of the time), but means we end up paying more because we are paying PTCAS and the schools themselves. UNC-CH cost a total of $155 to apply to. $55-PTCAS $85-Supplemental Fee $15-for their video service. Then the week after I submitted it I got a call offering me a seat in WInston-Salem State's PT program from last year's cycle. I hadn't even submitted my supplemental video and application yet but lost $155.
 
I don't think there was any fee for the St. Augustine supplemental app. Just use the form at usa.edu/admissions-aid/supplemental-application-for-cas-applicants/
 
Does anyone know how much the supplemental application cost for this program? I am trying to budget my finances before deciding to apply to an additional school.

On a side note, it is a bit ridiculous how some of these programs require a supplemental application which basically adds nothing different from the information presented in the PTCAS application. Why even call it an application? They might as well advertise "pay us another fee, we want more money." :uhno:
For USA, you either apply on PTCAS or use their websites application. If you do it throug PTCAS you have to pay the $55, but if you do it through USA it's free. They let you choose and from there an advisor gets in contact with you.