You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd say its as close as you can get. It's a little easier than the real DAT, but not by that much.
I took the 2009 pat and I got a 20 on it, its fine with me being a bit harder, just not as hard as bootcamps pat...its just too hard.
I like crackdat pat much better.
what did you end up getting on the real DAT if you don't mind sharingI took the 2009 pat and I got a 20 on it, its fine with me being a bit harder, just not as hard as bootcamps pat...its just too hard.
Thanks JLT223,Thank you very much! Couldn't have done it without the Destroyer!
The 2009 test is the best test you can take to identify a weakness and from my experience for years of working with the students it is also most consistent in predicting close to your actual scores. I have received several emails over the past weeks from students who scored much lower than practice test from various companies and their actual score was much closer to the 2009.
Destroyer is on target, know it cold!
Nancy
Thanks JLT223,
The 2009 test is the best test you can take to identify a weakness and from my experience for years of working with the students it is also most consistent in predicting close to your actual scores. I have received several emails over the past weeks from students who scored much lower than practice test from various companies and their actual score was much closer to the 2009.
Destroyer is on target, know it cold!
Nancy
Would you say it would be best to utilize the 2009 DAT exam before trying other companies full lengths ?
I can not advise you on that because I am not a fan of timed tests, they are unpredictable. The 2009 IMO gives you the best real feel to the exam because it it was written by the ADA and an actual test given to students in that year.Would you say it would be best to utilize the 2009 DAT exam before trying other companies full lengths ?
Just my 2 cents
wishing you the best..
Nancy
It should be the last thing you do before you take the real exam. It's the best indicator of what your score will be so take it after you've exhausted other resources.Would you say it would be best to utilize the 2009 DAT exam before trying other companies full lengths ?
PAT is much harder on the real DAT than the 2009 DAT. I spent the most time on the PAT and used Bootcamp for it... got 18/19 on the practice exams, but i guess the practice paid off since I got a 24.I took the 2009 pat and I got a 20 on it, its fine with me being a bit harder, just not as hard as bootcamps pat...its just too hard.
I like crackdat pat much better.
I don't know if they changed the questions for this year, but when I took it in summer 2015, there was keyhole questions that literally looked like a rock (I'm sure I missed that one).
You can't really "study" for the PAT - all you can do is practice and hope you don't get a weird question.
I saw that some of the questions had errors. Do you guys know which specific questions had faulty answers?
I took the test yesterday and did fairly well on it but I haven't finished bootcamp yet. Does that make a difference or it's a good sign and just keep on pushing through!It should be the last thing you do before you take the real exam. It's the best indicator of what your score will be so take it after you've exhausted other resources.
No difference, but glad to hear it! Very good sign.I took the test yesterday and did fairly well on it but I haven't finished bootcamp yet. Does that make a difference or it's a good sign and just keep on pushing through!
Awesome! I owe you a beer for all the help and support you've given me if I ever get an interview to Penn after this test is all over!No difference, but glad to hear it! Very good sign.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 106