How soon do admissions committees review after interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MentalDental13

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have an idea how soon after interviewing a candidate do admissions committees make their decision (pre-December interviews)? I interviewed at a school on Monday and sent my thank you email on Wednesday. I know it doesn't make a difference obviously, but was kind of wondering if they had already decided on me by the time my interviewer read it.

Feel free to include things you've heard about only a specific school, I'm just curious.
 
Few schools I heard conduct meeting once they finish interviewing everyone on the same day (while applicants still in school watching presentations). Not sure if they make the decision right away, but as I understand they gather together so that interviewers could give an impression about an applicant (your grade).