How taking W's would effect my application to dental schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lgk5x4

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm majoring in BA. Biology right now and i'm a senior with 3.789 GPA. For some reason, i thought about doubling my major with SC, so i took couple CS classes. However, it felt a lot on my shoulders, so i'm thinking about just finishing my 1st major. but my question, is would that hurt my application to dental schools? P.S:i'vent taken the DAT yet!
 
I'm majoring in BA. Biology right now and i'm a senior with 3.789 GPA. For some reason, i thought about doubling my major with SC, so i took couple CS classes. However, it felt a lot on my shoulders, so i'm thinking about just finishing my 1st major. but my question, is would that hurt my application to dental schools? P.S:i'vent taken the DAT yet!
I have 2 W's and I have interviews. So I probably would take a guess and say it doesn't matter too much. They were in first and third year and for a psych and lower level bio. So I guess if it doesn't look like a pattern or red flag course they don't care.
 
how did you prepare for the test, is it normal to feel that i knew the material, but once taken the practice tests that it was challenging? hope you don't mind me asking!