How taking W's would effect my application to dental schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lgk5x4

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm majoring in BA. Biology right now and i'm a senior with 3.789 GPA. For some reason, i thought about doubling my major with SC, so i took couple CS classes. However, it felt a lot on my shoulders, so i'm thinking about just finishing my 1st major. but my question, is would that hurt my application to dental schools? P.S:i'vent taken the DAT yet!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm majoring in BA. Biology right now and i'm a senior with 3.789 GPA. For some reason, i thought about doubling my major with SC, so i took couple CS classes. However, it felt a lot on my shoulders, so i'm thinking about just finishing my 1st major. but my question, is would that hurt my application to dental schools? P.S:i'vent taken the DAT yet!
I have 2 W's and I have interviews. So I probably would take a guess and say it doesn't matter too much. They were in first and third year and for a psych and lower level bio. So I guess if it doesn't look like a pattern or red flag course they don't care.

how did you prepare for the test, is it normal to feel that i knew the material, but once taken the practice tests that it was challenging? hope you don't mind me asking!