Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I recently started an EMT course. It is not offered through a university or CC program so I was confused on how to classify it on AMCAS as an activity or course. I called AMCAS a few weeks ago and they said to put it under activities, but I thought I would confirm with the good folks of SDN.
If you all would classify it as an activity, would you classify it as community service/volunteer clinical (like what I put for hospital volunteering) or just other?
Thanks!!
I recently started an EMT course. It is not offered through a university or CC program so I was confused on how to classify it on AMCAS as an activity or course. I called AMCAS a few weeks ago and they said to put it under activities, but I thought I would confirm with the good folks of SDN.
If you all would classify it as an activity, would you classify it as community service/volunteer clinical (like what I put for hospital volunteering) or just other?
Thanks!!
