How to contact Mod on SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

texan2414

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to report @ItsDonaldTrumpBozos for continuing to spam SDN Forums with dumb, idiotic, and off-topic posts. Evidence of his misconduct can simply be seen by his posting history.

I'm not sure how to contact mods on SDN so I made a thread about it. I apologize if it was inappropriately created.

Members don't see this ad.

I wish I could report the real Donald Trump for spamming America with dumb, idiotic, and off-topic statements.

Anyway, towards the bottom left of a post, you'll see a "report" icon. Click on it when appropriate, and the mods will be alerted.

Reactions: 7 users
I'm trying to report @ItsDonaldTrumpBozos for continuing to spam SDN Forums with dumb, idiotic, and off-topic posts. Evidence of his misconduct can simply be seen by his posting history.

I'm not sure how to contact mods on SDN so I made a thread about it. I apologize if it was inappropriately created.

... you just click the report button below the violater's posts to notify the mods

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Please refrain from using vulgar language. I have been contributing to the threads I post in but I always sign off by leaving a comment that I deem positive. If you do not share the same opinion please do not try to take away my freedom of speech.

Mr. Trump

Reactions: 2 users
The guy is hilarious!

Reactions: 1 user
Please refrain from using vulgar language. I have been contributing to the threads I post in but I always sign off by leaving a comment that I deem positive. If you do not share the same opinion please do not try to take away my freedom of speech.

Mr. Trump
Its my freedom of speech to say what you are spewing around SDN threads is nothing but spam. You are a lunatic!

trump4.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Its my freedom of speech to say what you are spewing around SDN threads is nothing but spam. You are a lunatic!
That is true; you have the freedom to say what you want to say. However, what you are attempting to do is enforce an action that would take away my right and retain your right of freedom of speech. That is unAmerican of you.

Mr. Trump

That is true; you have the freedom to say what you want to say. However, what you are attempting to do is enforce an action that would take away my right and retain your right of freedom of speech. That is unAmerican of you.

Mr. Trump
And what are you gonna do lol? Buy SDN???

Well, there's a first time for every kind of thread, I suppose. Calling a mod (that's punny) hit on a poster.

Show up in @AlteredScale 's living room like, "I have a job for you."
tumblr_layh48WpTD1qds55lo1_400.gif

Reactions: 1 users

WAYS TO CONTACT MODS ON SDN

1) If you know the name, initiate a conversation with them by going to your Account Details (upper right corner), click Conversations
2) Go to the Home Page of each forum and you'll see a list of Moderators at the Upper Left corner; click on a name and initiate a conversation there
3) Hit the "Report" button at the bottom of the offending reply

WAYS NOT TO CONTACT MODS ON SDN
Start a call out thread on SDN.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.