Status
Not open for further replies.

texan2414

5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2013
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
I'm trying to report @ItsDonaldTrumpBozos for continuing to spam SDN Forums with dumb, idiotic, and off-topic posts. Evidence of his misconduct can simply be seen by his posting history.

I'm not sure how to contact mods on SDN so I made a thread about it. I apologize if it was inappropriately created.

Cyberdyne 101

It's a dry heat
5+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2013
Under the Bay Bridge
Status
Pre-Medical
I wish I could report the real Donald Trump for spamming America with dumb, idiotic, and off-topic statements.

Anyway, towards the bottom left of a post, you'll see a "report" icon. Click on it when appropriate, and the mods will be alerted.

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
space chat
I'm trying to report @ItsDonaldTrumpBozos for continuing to spam SDN Forums with dumb, idiotic, and off-topic posts. Evidence of his misconduct can simply be seen by his posting history.

I'm not sure how to contact mods on SDN so I made a thread about it. I apologize if it was inappropriately created.
... you just click the report button below the violater's posts to notify the mods

Reactions: Mad Jack

ItsDonaldTrumpBozos

Membership Revoked
Removed
Jul 15, 2015

Please refrain from using vulgar language. I have been contributing to the threads I post in but I always sign off by leaving a comment that I deem positive. If you do not share the same opinion please do not try to take away my freedom of speech.

Mr. Trump

OP
texan2414

texan2414

5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2013
Status
Please refrain from using vulgar language. I have been contributing to the threads I post in but I always sign off by leaving a comment that I deem positive. If you do not share the same opinion please do not try to take away my freedom of speech.

Mr. Trump
Its my freedom of speech to say what you are spewing around SDN threads is nothing but spam. You are a lunatic!

ItsDonaldTrumpBozos

Membership Revoked
Removed
Jul 15, 2015
Its my freedom of speech to say what you are spewing around SDN threads is nothing but spam. You are a lunatic!
That is true; you have the freedom to say what you want to say. However, what you are attempting to do is enforce an action that would take away my right and retain your right of freedom of speech. That is unAmerican of you.

Mr. Trump

OP
texan2414

texan2414

5+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2013
Status
That is true; you have the freedom to say what you want to say. However, what you are attempting to do is enforce an action that would take away my right and retain your right of freedom of speech. That is unAmerican of you.

Mr. Trump
And what are you gonna do lol? Buy SDN???

The_Bird

OvO
Bronze Donor
7+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2011
Status
Medical Student
Well, there's a first time for every kind of thread, I suppose. Calling a mod (that's punny) hit on a poster.

Show up in @AlteredScale 's living room like, "I have a job for you."

Winged Scapula

Cougariffic!
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2000
forums.studentdoctor.net
Status
Attending Physician

WAYS TO CONTACT MODS ON SDN

1) If you know the name, initiate a conversation with them by going to your Account Details (upper right corner), click Conversations
2) Go to the Home Page of each forum and you'll see a list of Moderators at the Upper Left corner; click on a name and initiate a conversation there
3) Hit the "Report" button at the bottom of the offending reply

WAYS NOT TO CONTACT MODS ON SDN
Start a call out thread on SDN.

Status
Not open for further replies.