How to download Pathoma videos?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshine02

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I bought a Pathoma account but was wondering if there's a way to download the videos onto my computer? That way I can still access the videos in a place with bad wifi? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Unlikely. He's pretty crazy about his copyrights (just look at the phrasing he uses in various places) so him offering a way to download easily that would likely facilitate pirating is doubtful. That being said, I'm sure somebody has ripped them. Start exploring the internet and maybe you'll find the droids you are looking for

Unlikely. He's pretty crazy about his copyrights (just look at the phrasing he uses in various places) so him offering a way to download easily that would likely facilitate pirating is doubtful. That being said, I'm sure somebody has ripped them. Start exploring the internet and maybe you'll find the droids you are looking for

I wouldn't say he's crazy about it. The guy finds the least abrasive, softest way possible to politely ask people not to pirate. For how good Pathoma is, he deserves every penny. I paid $99 for 2 years. Compare that with resources like Sketchy, Firecracker, UWorld and there's really no better bang for your buck.

That said, I inadvertently received the Pathoma videos from a friend and used them when I didn't have an internet connection. I still bought a subscription though to give him what he deserves. OP, I am sure you can find someone in your class who has the videos. The subscription is still worth it because the book is gold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't say he's crazy about it. The guy finds the least abrasive, softest way possible to politely ask people not to pirate. For how good Pathoma is, he deserves every penny. I paid $99 for 2 years. Compare that with resources like Sketchy, Firecracker, UWorld and there's really no better bang for your buck.

That said, I inadvertently received the Pathoma videos from a friend and used them when I didn't have an internet connection. I still bought a subscription though to give him what he deserves. OP, I am sure you can find someone in your class who has the videos. The subscription is still work it because the book is gold.

Agree completely. I would feel guilty using his materially without paying for a subscription. The man is a genius and is completely reasonable with his cost. Can't say the same for DIT, now those are some crooks.

Anyone not paying pathoma for their stuff while using it is a jerk. Their quality is soooooo dang high for the price

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone not paying pathoma for their stuff while using it is a jerk. Their quality is soooooo dang high for the price

It really is, the amount and quality of information per dollar ratio is the highest of any study source in my opinion.

Reactions: 1 user