How to effectively review bio practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshinedental

Pre-Dental Student
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone could share how they reviewed their biology practice tests? Was your method effective and did you notice an increase in your scores? I need all the help I can get and just reading through the correct answer option is not helping much, neither is writing out the correct explanation! I was leaning towards making a spread sheet of the exact topic & category and reading it over in the Feralis notes, but I'm not sure how well this will work.

Members don't see this ad.

Along with going over wrong answers and questions that I somewhat guessed on/wasn't completely confident (but still got the question right), I did something similar to the latter part of your post. I would take note of what topics I was having trouble with or wasn't understanding or retaining on a google docs. Then I would go back later in the day and review those topics in Feralis or watch a Khan acad video and write a little description of the topic in the google docs, so I could go back another time and re-review it again to solidify the info

Reactions: 1 user
Along with going over wrong answers and questions that I somewhat guessed on/wasn't completely confident (but still got the question right), I did something similar to the latter part of your post. I would take note of what topics I was having trouble with or wasn't understanding or retaining on a google docs. Then I would go back later in the day and review those topics in Feralis or watch a Khan acad video and write a little description of the topic in the google docs, so I could go back another time and re-review it again to solidify the info
Thank you for the insight! I decided on making a google sheet and writing out the topic along with a brief explanation, like you mentioned and it's helped so far :)