How to effectively use U world. Please give suggestions.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrImg2020

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

So I got the uworld subscription for 6 months plus 2 self assessments. Please tell me how to make good use of this. I really need help. Should I just stick to first aid and uworld now? Should I do random or system wise questions.

Please tell me your strategy and how it helped you.

Thank you so much

Members don't see this ad.

I think it really depends on when your exam is. If you have 6 months you can take your time and do questions by section depending on your study schedule - and then once you reset it do timed random. I would take the first assessment after you’ve done a pass and the second assessment along with nbmes as your exam date gets closer. Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I think it really depends on when your exam is. If you have 6 months you can take your time and do questions by section depending on your study schedule - and then once you reset it do timed random. I would take the first assessment after you’ve done a pass and the second assessment along with nbmes as your exam date gets closer. Best of luck!

Thanks! Yes, my exam is 6 months out. Super nervous lol. I'm doing anatomy right now and using High Yield and kaplan. I'm just learning bits and pieces of clinical points in anatomy. I don't feel like I'm learning the big picture. Is this how everyone felt about anatomy? I don't have a good bg in anatomy during my medical school.

Tutor mode. Read all the explanations right or wrong. Reset.

Thanks! Reset as in do it in timed random mode?

Shoud I use UWorld as a learning tool? Because I'm getting a lot of them wrong... avg 50% is this where everyone started off as?