How to find out about PGY-2 spots?

Started by nopp
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nopp

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, can someone please help me out? How do I go about finding out about PGY-2 anesthesia spots - what's out there? I've finished a prelim, and now am sure that I want to go into anesthesia. Thanks for your help!
 
nopp said:
Hello, can someone please help me out? How do I go about finding out about PGY-2 anesthesia spots - what's out there? I've finished a prelim, and now am sure that I want to go into anesthesia. Thanks for your help!

You need to just start calling/e-mailing the program coordinators at the programs you want to consider and just ask them if there is a spot available. Simple as that. I would contact as many as possible as the spots for 2006 are likely to be hot commodities.