How to get application forms??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

regacct

How can I get the application forms for applying to universities?

thx

Members don't see this ad.

Well, go to the web page of the school you are interested in applying & you can even request online sometimes or find the contact number & give them a call.

... most of the universities mentioned to contact ADEA. Is this true?

When I called ADEA, I was told that one application form is enough for all universities???

Can you pls send me a URL which has list of universities for which foreign dentists are eligible to apply.

thx

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi

Are u applying for the advanced standing program?
for the advanced standing program u have to get the forms from the universities and for a few universities u can get it from their website.
If u are applying for the regular dental program, then u have to contact adea and they have a common application form.

itsme

Hello to all.
i have a question if any one can answer it
is there any possibility of getting admission in regular dental school for foreign graduate dentist besides advance standing programme
becaus ei contacted SUNY at stonybrook NY
they told we donot have any programme fro foreign graduate dentist but we can give you admission on basis of your national boardscore,toefl adn other things to in our regular dental programme
if yes how long it will be and is it true
if any one ahve any idea please reply me
thanks

I am applying for advanced standing program for internation students. I am taking up my NBDE in July and want to get the application forms for applying. I will be applying the dental program for international students.

Do you guys if any of the schools deadline is in August or September time frame?

Is there any common website where I can get the list of schools that allows internation students?

thx