How to get into medical school the easy way!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cstnoc

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Step 1. Be a beaner

Step 2. Go to college, any college and sit there for four years and get any GPA (most likely nothing higher than a 3.3), it doesn't matter how bad you do, just manage to graduate because medical schools think that if your a beaner and can manage to get through at least one quarter you will be good enough for their quota system.

Step 3. Take the MCAT, meaning you just put your name on the test and sit there for 9 hours, don't worry you can get a combined score of 3M and still get into medical school, since your a beaner you will get in, no matter what, you are guranteed some other person's spot who is deserves it more and is more qualified.

Step 4. Put name on medical school application.

Step 5. Go to interview speak at least 5 English words (doesn't matter what they are).

Step 6. Congradulations your in medical school.

Step 7. Get full financial aid by listing your 13 brothers and sisters and all grandparents as dependents on FAFSA.

Step 8. Ultimately fail the USMLE Step 1 and realize that you have to earn a medical degree through hard work and dedication rather than saying your a beaner and having sh*tty scores.

Note: This does not apply to Argentians, Brazilians, or Spainiards (Vive la Spain), only Puerto Ricans and Mexicans.

Adios Putos!

Members don't see this ad.

you need therapy

Jerk off..

and idiot: Brazil isn't even a spanish speaking nation.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am a little worried about what this post is implying!!!

"beaners" aren't so stupid to miss the spelling of "congratulations".

Although I'm admittedly bad about it, in this case don't do as I do, do as I "suggest". Don't feed the troll.

constructor said:

and confuse "you're" with "your" several times.

Will Ferrell said:
and confuse "you're" with "your" several times.

Please... Although the post is idiotic, the OP never pretended it was intelligent.

constructor said:

Also, they certainly would spell "you're" correctly.

p.s. i'm sensing a troll.

cstnoc said:
Step 1. Be a beaner....
..... Adios Putos!

I don't care if this guy is a troll or not....

"Hi, my name is cstnoc and I'm a pathetic loser who feels like a victim because there are people who aren't exactly like me getting into medical school. I look for scapegoats to blame and I feel like I'm entitled to everything because I'm a spoiled brat."

Seriously man... work hard, stop complaining, and worry about yourself and not others. You should feel fortunate that you didn't have to deal with circumstances or disadvantages that some people of minority groups grow up with. Stop being an immature idiot and work on your attitude.

MD Rapper said:
I don't care if this guy is a troll or not....

"Hi, my name is cstnoc and I'm a pathetic loser who feels like a victim because there are people who aren't exactly like me getting into medical school. I look for scapegoats to blame and I feel like I'm entitled to everything because I'm a spoiled brat."

Seriously man... work hard, stop complaining, and worry about yourself and not others. You should feel fortunate that you didn't have to deal with circumstances or disadvantages that some people of minority groups grow up with. Stop being an immature idiot and work on your attitude.

Already in medical school, MCW, my friend who had better scores than four other beaners didn't get into U of Florida, so no your wrong. The point is that beaners and blacks just get handed an MD because their minorities and thats the truth. AA is bullsh*t. I would never trust a beaner or a black with my health I rather die in the ER waiting room than be seen by a beaner or black because honestly their not qualified to practice medicine even get into medical school. I know a few exceptions of blacks and mexicans that actually worked hard and meet the requirments of all other medical students and got in, but if you get in because your a minority, fu_k that ****.

"Oh my God! You let him practice medicine on you, even with Affirmative Action going around?!" Larry David Curb your Enthusiasm

Why hasn't this half-wit been banned and the string closed? Sorry to know that he is already in medical school. I can just imagine his response to the interview question,
"You have two patients that have been admitted to the ER. Both are in critical condition. What do you do?"

Half-wit's answer: Err, um... I guess which ever one is white and/or English speaking should live, because the darker one may actually go on to accomplish something...and we wouldn't want that!

Whenever you judge people as members of some group and not as individuals, you are a f-ing as$hole my friend
but are ad coms guilty of this as well?
well, maybe but at least their motivations are guided by something slightly more palatable than prejudice, which has become so f-ing boring :sleep: lately

cstnoc said:
Step 1. Be a beaner

Step 2. Go to college, any college and sit there for four years and get any GPA (most likely nothing higher than a 3.3), it doesn't matter how bad you do, just manage to graduate because medical schools think that if your a beaner and can manage to get through at least one quarter you will be good enough for their quota system.

Step 3. Take the MCAT, meaning you just put your name on the test and sit there for 9 hours, don't worry you can get a combined score of 3M and still get into medical school, since your a beaner you will get in, no matter what, you are guranteed some other person's spot who is deserves it more and is more qualified.

Step 4. Put name on medical school application.

Step 5. Go to interview speak at least 5 English words (doesn't matter what they are).

Step 6. Congradulations your in medical school.

Step 7. Get full financial aid by listing your 13 brothers and sisters and all grandparents as dependents on FAFSA.

Step 8. Ultimately fail the USMLE Step 1 and realize that you have to earn a medical degree through hard work and dedication rather than saying your a beaner and having sh*tty scores.

Note: This does not apply to Argentians, Brazilians, or Spainiards (Vive la Spain), only Puerto Ricans and Mexicans.

Adios Putos!

I guess this is why I couldn't get into med school. I failed to do any of it. Thanks for the great insight! I hope you never get in anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.