How To Go Over The Practice Tests??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MunnaMBBS

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELLO everyone, I cant seem to find any old thread about going over the practice test you just took. How do everyone go over the exam that they took? For example i took 5R yesterday.. what's the best way to go over the exam?? Because i want to take out all the knowledge in that solution. i want to go over the questions i got wrong and right. Thank you guys.

Members don't see this ad.

take notes, start making a list of topics you got wrong...obviously this only works for the ps and bs. it does help narrow down which topics you have trouble with so you can work on...eventually you will not make those mistakes again. helped teach me the endocrine system, digestive and so on. to the point where i began having dreams about being a hormone and waking up knowing exactly where it was made/secreted and regulated...now that's scary!!!

How do you go over Verbal and Bio?? In verbal, i try to read the passages again and answer the question and then i look at the solution, focusing on why the answer is correct and other ones are wrong. I hope i m doing it the right way. I dont understand how do you go over BIO?? Because Bio is all passage based... rarely it requires outside knowledge but the passege based question.. do you read the passege again and see what you got wrong ?? i hope someone can help me.