how to live..

pkm

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
I was thinking that now i am excited to go to school leaving my hubby where hes working.But maybe after a few days I ll surely miss him a lot!!This is the first time we'll be staying apart since the day we got married!Is there any one whos in the same boat??

Members don't see this ad.

I am not exactly in that situation yet, although i will be in September. Right now my husband spends about 6-8 weeks at a time on tour with his band. I have found that the first 3 or 4 days I am lonely and miss him, but then I stay pretty busy and get a lot of stuff done.
The hardest part is when he comes back and I have to get used to living with someone again. Of course I am glad to see him, but living alone and living with someone is a totally different mindset!
I am not too worried about next year because I know I will be super busy, so I wouldn't have a lot of time to spend with him if he did live with me. I always try to go into every situation with a positive attitude and this is no exception!

There are many stories on SDN already about long-distance relationships, try looking it up on the search screen.