how to live..

Discussion in 'Spouses and Partners' started by pkm, Mar 29, 2002.

1. pkm

pkm Member
    7+ Year Member

hi
    I was thinking that now i am excited to go to school leaving my hubby where hes working.But maybe after a few days I ll surely miss him a lot!!This is the first time we'll be staying apart since the day we got married!Is there any one whos in the same boat??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sugar72

Sugar72 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I am not exactly in that situation yet, although i will be in September. Right now my husband spends about 6-8 weeks at a time on tour with his band. I have found that the first 3 or 4 days I am lonely and miss him, but then I stay pretty busy and get a lot of stuff done.
    The hardest part is when he comes back and I have to get used to living with someone again. Of course I am glad to see him, but living alone and living with someone is a totally different mindset!
    I am not too worried about next year because I know I will be super busy, so I wouldn't have a lot of time to spend with him if he did live with me. I always try to go into every situation with a positive attitude and this is no exception!

There are many stories on SDN already about long-distance relationships, try looking it up on the search screen.

3. pkm

pkm Member
    7+ Year Member

thx :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...