How to make Oscal tablet administration easier for patient

Started by DrZion
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrZion

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My preceptor swears there is a way you can tell a patient to take Oscal (calcium + D) that does not involve crushing, chewing. I have looked on Lexi, Uptodate and Medscape. I did not find anything. If you have any input please let me know and give resources.
 
Tell them to take the liquid formulation.
wellessecalcium16.1.jpg


Reference: Me and my common ass sense.
 
Last edited:
So was this the answer your preceptor was looking for? It bloody should be...but I wouldn't put it past some dork somewhere to have some other convoluted answer to the problem.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad