How to report a integrated course in AMCAS?

Started by drhy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drhy

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, so I took a first year course called Science One which basically combines Math, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry into one 25 credit course, and this is stated on my official transcript. However the course does not break down into its individual components, so I had to enter it into AMCAS as one 25 credit course and I classified it as Other. I am worried because each medical school will not receive my official transcript (or will they see a scanned copy from AMCAS?) and they won't know that Science One fulfills the first year science prereqs. What can I do?