How to update a school?

Started by aaj117
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aaj117

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am trying to update upenn to notify them that I have enrolled in their postbacc program in the college of general studies to take biochemistry, cell bio, and histology. I am writing a letter and sending it to the admissions office, as it appears from their website that that's how they like all of their correspondance. How do I head the letter? what do i write? "To whom it may concern"? more formal? more school-specific?
 
"To whom it may concern" makes whatever else that follows sound like a generic form letter. Just write "Dear _____ Admissions Committee" or something similarly short & sweet.

Write it like a cover letter with your address, their address, the date, and your letter.