1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How to Withdraw from School

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by miraclegirll, Dec 9, 2005.

1. miraclegirll

miraclegirll Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Does anyone know how to withdraw your application from a school? I don't think my chances are very high at some schools and don't want to send the extra fees to complete my application.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. nyching30

nyching30 Member
    5+ Year Member

i would just send the admissions coordinator an e-mail requesting that your application be withdrawn for this current admissions cycle. That's what i did

4. PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member

Dentist
    send them an email and tell them that you think their school isnt good enough for you. they'll withdraw your app for you.

5. dominoes

dominoes Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I'd call b/c sometimes they can do it over the phone with you. And if they tell you to email someone, then you'll know it's reaching the right desk.

6. DentalNerd

DentalNerd Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    If you have not sent your secondary application fees, the schools will automatically withdraw your application. They will not review your application until all fees are paid. I see no reason to contact them.