miraclegirll

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 23, 2005
Status
Does anyone know how to withdraw your application from a school? I don't think my chances are very high at some schools and don't want to send the extra fees to complete my application.

nyching30

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2005
Status
miraclegirll said:
Does anyone know how to withdraw your application from a school? I don't think my chances are very high at some schools and don't want to send the extra fees to complete my application.
i would just send the admissions coordinator an e-mail requesting that your application be withdrawn for this current admissions cycle. That's what i did

PERFECT3435

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 22, 2003
Indianapolis
Visit site
Status
Dentist
send them an email and tell them that you think their school isnt good enough for you. they'll withdraw your app for you.

About the Ads

dominoes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Status
Pre-Dental
I'd call b/c sometimes they can do it over the phone with you. And if they tell you to email someone, then you'll know it's reaching the right desk.

DentalNerd

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
miraclegirll said:
If you have not sent your secondary application fees, the schools will automatically withdraw your application. They will not review your application until all fees are paid. I see no reason to contact them.

About the Ads