Africa and Middle East How ya going mate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mrwillbilly

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody on here that actually goes to school in the middle east?
 
Well Im a medical student in the Middle East
Regarding Israel , I think it is not fair to label it as a country located in the Middle East since it is a " strange body" .
Hope I have told u something new .
 
Originally posted by Dr-Idiopathic
Well Im a medical student in the Middle East
Regarding Israel , I think it is not fair to label it as a country located in the Middle East since it is a " strange body" .
Hope I have told u something new .

:laugh: