Howard class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
point taken...i will be more careful in how I phrase my posts. And just for reply to you again, I again have contradicted my previous post of not reply to a post...

Members don't see this ad.

so are the only people accepted so far...are they from the january intervieweee list or where there any of those interviewed in march that were accepted too???? this waiting is really nerve racking as theres no update in the past 2 months:(

hey, im applying to howard this year. care to share your stats and any advice? thanks!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok for everyone who is reading this (whether you are a member or not) please respond to this. There are so many people asking for advice on applying this year. The problem is no one on this forum knows what their own status is. A lot of us are waiting for a response. It is very sad that we are still waiting and it is now July. Since we cannot get through to the admisisons office via phone, why don't we all figure this out on our own. Here is what I mean. If everyone can post their status (keep in mind no one knows who you are so you don't have to feel shy about this) then we will be able to get an idea of what they are doing.
Who has been accepted from January interviews?
Who is waitlisting from January interviews?
Who has been acceted from March interviews?
Who is waitlisting from March interviews?
Who has no answer (and which interview did you go to)?

My theory is they have accepted/rejected everyone from January interviews. I just don't know what's happening to the March people. Please respond if possible. Thanks!!!!

yeah that is a good idea.

Hello All!

I will be attending HU in the fall. Got my acceptance letter in May via Fed Ex. I interviewed in mid March. Was just checking back to check the posts and some of them are "interesting" to say the least. To all that did get in-congrats and see you in August! To those who didn't-keep your head up and my advice is get lots of experience. If you are excited about the world of pharmacy, even if your stats aren't the greatest, you will get in.

HU class of '11

Hello All!

I will be attending HU in the fall. Got my acceptance letter in May via Fed Ex. I interviewed in mid March. Was just checking back to check the posts and some of them are "interesting" to say the least. To all that did get in-congrats and see you in August! To those who didn't-keep your head up and my advice is get lots of experience. If you are excited about the world of pharmacy, even if your stats aren't the greatest, you will get in.

niceee:thumbup:

anything new guys?

Did Anyone Get An Official Rejection Letter After Being Waitlisted At Howard? Thanks!

I received a rejection letter dated Aug 27, and I was waitlisted from late-March interviews.

a loong time after my Jan interview, first I received a rejection letter... but later received a notice that I was waitlisted..
and I just recently received the letter dated Aug 27th that the class was full.

I received a rejection letter dated Aug 27, and I was waitlisted from late-March interviews.

that makes me like scared. i read like the whole delimma u went through over a month, and i would think howard would be cheese cake for u.. i mean ur EC is phenominal and ur gpa is above par. I dont see how in the world u weren't accepted on the spot.. this major scares me, i think im gonna start a pharmacy club at my school and become president of it. i dont think i have time to manage as much volunteer and work time as some of the ppl ive read about. i just hope its not impossible to get into pharmacy school haha so ill find anything to make me stick out.