Howard University and Boston University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

underdog99

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone who has gotten into either of these two willing to share their stats and makeup of their application? These are the two schools that I am looking at for next year and I was just wondering about my chances.

Members don't see this ad.

You're only looking at two schools to apply to, and they happen to be Howard and Boston? Why these two schools out of all the others?

Reactions: 2 users
Seriously, you should apply to about 10 schools or more. I am curious about Howard too, I like to live in DC but I am afraid it is only for African American students, is this true or do they accept others?
as for Boston, yeah I'd be happy to live in that place except they kinda don't like community college credits unless you take upper-level classes to show them you can do it in 4-year university, same applies to Tuft also in Boston. I gave up on them both.

My apologies guys, I meant these are two of the schools I am looking at. I didn't know Howard was specifically geared towards African-Americans. All my credits have been done at a higher level university so I'm not too concerned about that, my concern is their minimum GPA cutoff

Reactions: 1 user