HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Because he knows I'm not flipping wolf and is going to use what happened last night as a reason to push you.

Because that's basic logic. And why do you think I'd fully push her? She's wolfy leans to me, but I just listed 4 other people (including you) higher on my list. You're just pissed you're getting lynched and I'm not. Cry me a river.

Members don't see this ad.

You're voting for me because I wasn't vague about what happened. That's cool. I'll remember this.
Except you have been vague and you have been difficult. At the point where wz said "I gave AM an object to redirect her to ski" is when you should have come out with your side of things, instead of making everyone pry it out of you. It's like you are resistant to cooperating and we can only get info from you if we ask the right questions.

Reactions: 1 users
I think I'm mostly just trusting mel and dubz which now that I typed that it sounds kind of bad

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Because that's basic logic. And why do you think I'd fully push her? She's wolfy leans to me, but I just listed 4 other people (including you) higher on my list. You're just pissed you're getting lynched and I'm not. Cry me a river.

Come back and talk when you've identified as many wolves as I have. This discussion is over.

And we have no idea what that communication was since you're not sharing. Which is fine, but it becomes NAI because if AM dies we have no way to confirm your conversation.
I already stated it was not based on a conversation with her

Before it was dependent on how AM flipped. It was part of why I was okay with either her or Kara. Now that you stirred all this up and have jumped off AM with an "Jk guys, I can hard vouch for her now" it's a good way to get her lynched while being able to go back later and say "But I told you all she wasn't actually woof!!! Why didn't you listen!?!" I'm finding you sketch no matter how she flips.
I'm not entirely convinced that Dubz didn't get a redirection item and then purposely frame AM with knowing that the wolfpack was going to kill Ski.

Discussed this with AM a while ago in PM and she says absolutely not, that dubz can be completely trusted, but I'm not buying it

Horse walks into a bar.
Bartender says why the long face?
Horse says "Diabetes."

Day 4 Thoroughbred Thursday Lynch Tally

AM (10) - meats, cray, SAR, bryndi, cubs, snowy, skim, MSU, Stagg
Kara () -
Mutts () -
Mel () -
MJ () -
capri (2) - MJ, lupin
MSU (2) - killer, capri
Stagg (7) - Dubz, genny, AM, Weim, Kara, Mel, Dina
Weim (1) - mutts

21/22 voting

Missing: Coffee

Final Tally- Check your votes!

tumblr_ncqc1xmCTr1te2qt5o4_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I'm not entirely convinced that Dubz didn't get a redirection item and then purposely frame AM with knowing that the wolfpack was going to kill Ski.

Horse walks into a bar.
Horse says "Diabetes."
See @Animal Midwife, I told you :p

Day 4 Thoroughbred Thursday Lynch Tally
AM (10)
- coffeebean, meats, cray, SAR, bryndi, cubs, snowy, skim, MSU, Stagg
Kara (1) - mel
Mutts () -
Mel () -
MJ () -
capri (2) - MJ, lupin
MSU (2) - killer, capri
Stagg (4) - Dubz, genny, AM, Weim, Kara
Weim (1) - mutts

21/22 voting

Missing: Coffee

Final Tally- Check your votes!

tumblr_ncqc1xmCTr1te2qt5o4_500.gif

isn't mel on stagg?

Members don't see this ad :)
And what about if Kara flips village? Who will you look at then? What do you think about the info on AM?

I think you're tunneling on KB at this point, and the fact that you are so unwilling to vote for AM makes you top of my list if she flips wolf.

This made me lol

How do you feel about his defense of AM?

No, if you want out of this you have some explaining to do on thread mamacita

That's nice, but I still have an issue with the write up saying Ski was attacked, and then another individual came to her stall with what seems to be malintent so if you want any chance of you living today you had best spell it out for us.

I mentally cannot work out a way that AM had good intentions last night (I have one theory but I am uncertain about it given the write-up and the likelihood that it would even happen). If she flips wolf mel will be my next vote and wz shoots up to one of my top village peeps. If she flips village then stagg would likely be where I would vote given their little interactions.

I have been trying to work out how this wouldn't incriminate AM, and I have one possible thought but I will not share it unless AM shares her story first.

What does this even mean?

lynch AM

Edit: Ninja'd by AM claiming vote steal
As far as Mel, I really liked his Kara points that I picked up earlier on, and also continuing. He's been very tunnel-y, not in that I think he's focused on Kara in a way that means he's barking up the wrong tree for being stuck, but just in how much of the focus and his theories involve her. Still could be correct. However, he has also looked at other players with some fair points as well. At this point based on gameplay he's become a bigger question mark to me for all I've said about tunneling Kara. The defense of AM concerns me where it is coming from. Gets into some WIFOM about what wolfy Mel would be doing right now.

Note (not to you, but the class) that starting to change your opinion on a player as the game evolves, is not inconsistency or wolfy. It is exactly how the game should be played, one should be constantly re-evaluating their reads and be willing to acknowledge when evidence might be contradicting any earlier or current conclusions you may be holding.

I think I would need to do much closer post analysis to tease this out. For now I think with Mel I'm not going to do that analysis, because I think regardless of his affiliation at the moment, there are reasons to go for AM, Kara, or maybe Lupin and getting that data. If something changes or his lynch is on the table, I will try to make that happen for a better informed choice. So, will continue to monitor Cheezit.

Horse walks into a bar.
Horse says "Diabetes."
In horses it's equine metabolic syndrome

Reactions: 7 users
*********************************************************************************

hmmm
*********************************************************************************
Do unicorns get laminitis?

@Melchizedek can you confirm if this is true? You guys have talked like 2 pages since the last tally was posted and I didn't think I missed anything but maybe?
Yes I PM'd you about it and got ninja'd by Kara on thread. Also the overall stagg count is wrong too.

Day 4

The discovery of The Pie's bloody and battered body led everyone on a wolf hunt (hah) starting early in the morning.... and it wasn't long before many descended on one horse. He didn't make himself terribly inconspicuous.

Mine-That-BirdDerby2.jpg

The bay gelding was found racing up and down the aisle, ears pinned and body drenched in cold sweat. A bridle had been placed on his head during the night, and he didn't seem in control of himself. It was clear the results of last night distressed him greatly- he didn't even want to be there but had been caught.

The 50:1 Kentucky Derby underdog had come from a quarter mile behind to win, against all odds..... but it seems that the odds caught up with him today. It was time for him to retire as a trail horse to the Colorado range.

Retired is @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird, 3x kill/vote controller

The Roster:
1. @CoffeeQuestionMark
2. @muttmanager
3. @SnowshoeDog143
5. @Skimble
6. @SARdoghandler
7. @WildZoo
10. @Melchizedek
11. @Dinashadow
12. @Crayola227
14. @Lupin21
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @genny
17. @vetmedhead
18. @MSUcvmHOPE
19. @Mad Jack
20. @Stagg737
24. @capri1722
26. @bryndiana.jones
27. @WeimMama
28. @Karabiner13
23. @killerleaf
—-
Deep in our imaginations:
(30.) @StayingPositive2017

The Renderer:
13. @Barkley13 - Sleipnir - 2x Vig
21. @Miranda Senft - Barn Cat - PMer
4. @dolphin106258 - Spirit - Redirector
29. @ziggyandjazzy - Horace Horsecollar
25. @sheltermed - A Horse With No Name - Anon Messenger
22. @Gwenevre - Secretariat - Tinkerer
8. @SkiOtter - The Pie - Bomb
9. @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird - 3x kill, vote controller

It is now Night 4

Day 4

The discovery of The Pie's bloody and battered body led everyone on a wolf hunt (hah) starting early in the morning.... and it wasn't long before many descended on one horse. He didn't make himself terribly inconspicuous.

Mine-That-BirdDerby2.jpg

The bay gelding was found racing up and down the aisle, ears pinned and body drenched in cold sweat. A bridle had been placed on his head during the night, and he didn't seem in control of himself. It was clear the results of last night distressed him greatly- he didn't even want to be there but had been caught.

The 50:1 Kentucky Derby underdog had come from a quarter mile behind to win, against all odds..... but it seems that the odds caught up with him today. It was time for him to retire as a trail horse to the Colorado range.

Retired is @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird, 3x kill/vote controller

The Roster:
1. @CoffeeQuestionMark
2. @muttmanager
3. @SnowshoeDog143
5. @Skimble
6. @SARdoghandler
7. @WildZoo
10. @Melchizedek
11. @Dinashadow
12. @Crayola227
14. @Lupin21
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @genny
17. @vetmedhead
18. @MSUcvmHOPE
19. @Mad Jack
20. @Stagg737
24. @capri1722
26. @bryndiana.jones
27. @WeimMama
28. @Karabiner13
23. @killerleaf
—-
Deep in our imaginations:
(30.) @StayingPositive2017

The Renderer:
13. @Barkley13 - Sleipnir - 2x Vig
21. @Miranda Senft - Barn Cat - PMer
4. @dolphin106258 - Spirit - Redirector
29. @ziggyandjazzy - Horace Horsecollar
25. @sheltermed - A Horse With No Name - Anon Messenger
22. @Gwenevre - Secretariat - Tinkerer
8. @SkiOtter - The Pie - Bomb
9. @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird - 3x kill, vote controller

It is now Night 4

Oh look. AM wasn't village. How about that?

Dammit, WZ. Why could't you have redirected her to a wolf??? Did you have something against ski?
Also no, had nothing against ski, I was reading AM village but wanted to know her ability just in case, so I redirected her to my other PM partner. And then everything was terrible.

Reactions: 2 users
:boom:

No and I'm sad because apparently she was planning to shoot capri

But we do not know capri is a wolf. I assume she had something to do with the multi death night and only killed villagers. Like I flagged she was not using her powers for good or to help village at all. You get some major sketch point for this bs

No and I'm sad because apparently she was planning to shoot capri

Which would have been great, but we have no way to confirm that's actually true. For all we know she could have been planning to shoot me and then you could try and push a Capri lynch (which I'd be okay with at this point, but I'd still like the Kara/Lupin/VMH egg cracked).

Also no, had nothing against ski, I was reading AM village but wanted to know her ability just in case, so I redirected her to my other PM partner. And then everything was terrible.

For whoever it was who asked earliet, this circle of eventa plus on thread tone makes me feel fairly confident that Dubz is village.

:boom:

But we do not know capri is a wolf. I assume she had something to do with the multi death night and only killed villagers. Like I flagged she was not using her powers for good or to help village at all. You get some major sketch point for this bs
Meh. I don't care.

She shot shelter and she told me she had planned to shoot capri. She had no reason to lie to me at the time she told me these things, she knew she wasn't getting out of the lynch.

Which would have been great, but we have no way to confirm that's actually true. For all we know she could have been planning to shoot me and then you could try and push a Capri lynch (which I'd be okay with at this point, but I'd still like the Kara/Lupin/VMH egg cracked).
I don't see how this matters. You're tinfoiling pretty hard if you think I'm a wolf here.

@Melchizedek , why did you think AM was village?
I'm pretty sure he explained that at least 5 different times.

And I agree she was playing her village game here, minus the whole shooting people thing. If she were a village vig she might have hesitated a bit more without SAR there to tell her to pull the trigger lol

Can you explain this a bit?

Based on how events happened, I just don't see Dubz being a wolf. If she was, she would'nt redirect AM to someone who the wolves had already submitted a kill on with a ninja (assuming here, but it makes sense). That makes 0 sense if you are a wolf.

That plus tone, which I've been reading Dubz village for that since D1. Pming with her since we became pm partners has solidified that.

Edit for clarity, phone typing is hard