HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You've GOT to be kidding:rofl:
I think her point is that you can be mod cleared village and have a bad voting record. I just don't think Snowy's village bad, I think its wolf bad.

Members don't see this ad.

I think her point is that you can be mod cleared village and have a bad voting record. I just don't think Snowy's village bad, I think its wolf bad.
Yes. And also that you could be mod cleared village which makes you an ideal convert candidate.

Members don't see this ad :)
56F99417-B112-4EE2-9042-18BC6EFE66EA.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
don't get butthurt just because I pointed out that voting record can be weak evidence

~~~~~~
Hay there horsey friends

I believe we have all night actions and can potentially close early...if you'd like to make a change or want more time, then whinny something in our ear, k?

~~~~~~

Reactions: 4 users
~~~~~~
Hay there horsey friends

I believe we have all night actions and can potentially close early...if you'd like to make a change or want more time, then whinny something in our ear, k?

~~~~~~
Pippy: warns players before closing night early
Sporty: randomly posts night write up without warning

Reactions: 5 users
don't get butthurt just because I pointed out that voting record can be weak evidence
Except that isn't what you were doing, because I've been on every wolf thus far, and chaos. So it's not even clear what your point WAS other than it is the most contribution that you've given all weekend long.

Except that isn't what you were doing, because I've been on every wolf thus far, and chaos. So it's not even clear what your point WAS other than it is the most contribution that you've given all weekend long.
I mean you final votes for each day have not been except one day.. so.. still not awesome. Equally as un-awesome as many others including those proven to be village. So yeah, that is what I'm doing.

No need to be nasty, just tryna work my ass off and pay off those student loans over here. Excuse me while I return to my lurk-dom, DAMN :ninja:

Wait, are we saying that Mel has a certain something in common with a horse? :thinking:
That I have no idea how I surrvived for so long despite being a giant hazard to my own health?

and that I have a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE.......

LIVER which I'm putting through its paces right now.

Reactions: 7 users
That I have no idea how I surrvived for so long despite being a giant hazard to my own health?

and that I have a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE.......

LIVER which I'm putting through its paces right now.
I heard your girlfriend has HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

tracts of land

Reactions: 6 users
5 seems too few. I think it’d be 6 total. That gives ~21% wolf with ~20% being the ideal amount here.
Whether that’s 5+1, 4+2, or just straight up 6 originals, I don’t know. I’m liking 4+2 though, personally.

But there is also an NPC and a chaos, so 6 wolves seem very wolf heavy. I could see 4 with or without a convert.

Brain is working here.

I think Snowy is the wolf blocker.

Kara was blocked N1 and Snowy received the delay block N2.

Oh I was definitely saying I am the rezzer. And that makes sense, because N2 I tried to revive barks, but was redirected to Kara (I assumed since dolphin was redirector and I was her pm partner she was looking into me). And it was actually N3 I received that blocking message which would make sense with Kara's delay block.

I heard your girlfriend has HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

tracts of land

No duh, who else is gonna pay off my med school loans?

Reactions: 1 user
I mean you final votes for each day have not been except one day.. so.. still not awesome. Equally as un-awesome as many others including those proven to be village. So yeah, that is what I'm doing.

No need to be nasty, just tryna work my ass off and pay off those student loans over here. Excuse me while I return to my lurk-dom, DAMN :ninja:
Are you blind?? I voted Capri, skim, and bryndi the days they were lynched. What tally are you looking at?

But there is also an NPC and a chaos, so 6 wolves seem very wolf heavy. I could see 4 with or without a convert.

Oh I was definitely saying I am the rezzer. And that makes sense, because N2 I tried to revive barks, but was redirected to Kara (I assumed since dolphin was redirector and I was her pm partner she was looking into me). And it was actually N3 I received that blocking message which would make sense with Kara's delay block.
Ok, that makes me feel a lot better. The Kara thing made no sense lol

So yes sigh. I was right on bryndi D1. Should have stayed pushing her lynch instead of my stupid everyone was villager theory.

Day 1 Lynch Tally
Lupin () -
Mel (1) - Cray
Kara (3) - Mel, dolphin, Stagg
Weim (1) - AM
Cray (1) - Gwen
Capri (2) - skim, Dubz
Dina () -
SAR () -
Coffee? (3) - shelter, MJ, Ski
Zigjazz
(1) - killer
AM () -
killer (5) - SAR, mutts, cubs, Dina, Bryndi
Shelter () -
Bryndi (5) - Karabeans, meats, snowy, Lupes, coffee
Miranda (3) - ziggy, barks, genny
genny () -
Dolphin (1) - Miranda
gwen
(1) - capri

27/29 voting
Missing: Weim, MSU

Day 2 Lynch Tally
MOOSE (6)
- zigzag, SAR, genny, meats, lupin, cray
Cray () -
Gwen (1) - AM
capri (2) - Dubz, MJ
MSU (2) - bryndi, capri
bryndi (1) - Weim
Kara (5) - Cubs, MOOSE, Mel, mutts, stagg
Coffee (1) - Ski
SAR
(1) - killer
Lupin (1) - Dina
dubz (1) - Snowy
Stagg (2) - dolph, skim
AM (1) - coffee

24/28 voting
Missing: MSU, Gwen, shelter, Kara

Day 3 Woah There, Wednesday Lynch Tally

Kara (5) - mel, weim, MSU, coffee, cubs
Capri (1) - dubz
Gwen (6) - AM, genny, ski, stagg, kara, lupin
Dubz () -
Stagg (4) - SAR, bryndi, skim, snowy
Coffee (2) - meats, MJ
AM () -
SAR (1) - Killer
Mel () -
MSU (1) - Capri
Lupin (1) - cray
Cray (1) - mutts

22/24 voting

Missing:
dina, gwen

Day 4 Thoroughbred Thursday Lynch Tally

AM (10) - meats, cray, SAR, bryndi, cubs, snowy, skim, MSU, Stagg
Kara () -
Mutts () -
Mel () -
MJ () -

capri (2) - MJ, lupin
MSU (2) - killer, capri
Stagg (7) - Dubz, genny, AM, Weim, Kara, Mel, Dina
Weim (1) - mutts

21/22 voting

Missing: Coffee

Day 5 It's Friesian Friday Lynch Tally

Stagg (3) - Weim, snowy, Skim
Skim (1)
- skiski
Lupin (5) - Mel, Dina, mutts, Cray, capri
capri (7) - Stagg, MJ, cubs, Kara, Lupin, meats, Coffee?
mutts (2) - genny, MSU
genny (1)
- bryndi

19/20 voting
capri, you are in the lead!

Missing: killer

SPLASHING SATURDAY Lynch Tally

bryndi (6) - cubs, Lupin, Weim, Kara, meats, genny
Skim (7) - Ski, Coffee?, Dina, Mel, bryndi, MJ, mutts
meats () -
Mel (1) - Skim
mutts (2) - MSU, Cray, Snowy
MSU (1) - Killer
MJ () -

Updated (to the best of my ability, please check and correct me if there's something off)

Holy **** Snowy's voting record is baaaaad.....and not just bad villager bad, but like wolf bad. I'm okay with my contingency now.

@CoffeeQuestionMark looking at voting records and assuming that Snowy is wolf, I'm hard pressed to believe there isn't a wolf on the MOOSE lynch D1 too and genny's voting record isn't much better than snowy's

ETA: Added D6. Snowy just keeps looking worse and worse.

Ouch. I know okay. :sorry:

OK so this is the same message that Snowy received, that same night. She did something to Kara N1 and therefore I don't believe has an ability that is used up.

I got this message N3.

NPC doesn’t count for anything. There are 29 players. 2 rezzes, assuming killer is village. That makes 31. Minus the chaos is 30. 6/30 = 20%. 5/30 is 16.7%. The magic number on Pre-Vet is 20%.

Are you blind?? I voted Capri, skim, and bryndi the days they were lynched. What tally are you looking at?
I am legally blind without my contacts, yes. Also haven't slept in 40ish hours so I could be wrong but I did just look at the tallies

### contingency lynch weim###
Just got home will post a reads list in a bit

I have reason to trust Mel!

But seriously though, look at snowy's voting record. Especially D6 staying off of BOTH wolves? C'mon Coffee use your head and lynch the obvious wolf and then we can discuss me and my sketchiness. I don't care if you mislynch me because clearly I have no brain cells left for this game, but at least let me take a wolf with me first.

I mean it is ****. And it's fair to lynch me for it. I've been really busy this weekend and had no time to catch up. I wasn't about to jump on either lynch when I didn't have a reason and they were both in my slight-village pile. I had only about 10 minutes of free time to read the thread and make a lynch vote. Skim was saying stuff in pm that sounded enough village. And I didn't have much time to realize what her being a mimic meant if we had an ability thief already.

I would hope my voting record as a wolf would not be this garbage. I would definitely have bussed a fellow wolf to create less of a tie, but thats all WIFOM for you.

Oh dear girl
Please get some sleep and look again tomorrow
Ok you're very right, I am blind. I looked at the tally right before final tally when I was creeping for day 5. So the fact that you got into capri at the last second either looks great for you or like very intense (read: not likely) busing. I'm just dumb and forgot skimble was a wolf so I don't even have an excuse there. So I retract my previous statement implying your voting record is as bad as snowys

i.e. a great one because who would ever choose someone that obvious. do not doubt the extent to which my tinfoiling can take me.

Though it seems the obvious choice IS chosen a lot.

But I don't think coffee is woof.

Ok you're very right, I am blind. I looked at the tally right before final tally when I was creeping for day 5. So the fact that you got into capri at the last second either looks great for you or like very intense (read: not likely) busing. I'm just dumb and forgot skimble was a wolf so I don't even have an excuse there. So I retract my previous statement implying your voting record is as bad as snowys

Anyone have as bad a voting record as me? Anyone? No probably not...

LOL there has been at least one game where I was vanillage and I didn't manage to vote for a single woof the whole time. Womp.

But also with that. I was pushing for bryndi lynch D1. And I could have easily moved my vote somewhere else to not create a tie with killer. And Do you think there were 3 wolves on stagg the day of the kara, gwen, stagg lynch? That seems extremely clumped.

Night 7

As soon as the manager closed up the barn for the night, a crack lit up the night sky. Looked like bad weather. What was with this? Snow just the other day, a thunderstorm tonight? Must be the Midwest. She sighed, but gave herself a mental pat on the back. Another bad horse gone, another day well done. The weather wouldn't keep her down.

Mjr2.gif

Hooves threw echos into the stable all night. The horses inside were busy visiting each other and possibly spreading some Hendra virus while they were at it. Wait, are we in Illinois or Australia?

It really was a shame though, with all the shuffling around all night. Not a single one of the horses would see what would come next. Outside- another strike of lighting, this one, sounding louder and closer than the rest.... and then silence. The storm cleared.

A boarder arrived the next morning to find @PippyPony - ModGod - lying dead in the driveway. May she rest in crisp pieces.

No one else has died.
The Roster:
1. @CoffeeQuestionMark
2. @muttmanager
3. @SnowshoeDog143
10. @Melchizedek
11. @Dinashadow
12. @Crayola227
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @genny
17. @Caiter92
18. @MSUcvmHOPE
19. @Mad Jack
27. @WeimMama
23. @killerleaf
8. @SkiOtter
—-
Deep in our imaginations:
(30.) @StayingPositive2017

The Renderer:
13. @Barkley13 - Sleipnir - 2x Vig
21. @Miranda Senft - Barn Cat - PMer
4. @dolphin106258 - Spirit - Redirector
29. @ziggyandjazzy - Horace Horsecollar
25. @sheltermed - A Horse With No Name - Anon Messenger
22. @Gwenevre - Secretariat - Tinkerer
9. @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird - 3x kill, vote controller
7. @WildZoo - The Old Gray Mare
6. @SARdoghandler - Bullseye - Ability seer
24. @capri1722 - Bucephalus - Strongarm wolf
20. @Stagg737 - Bojack Horseman - Post restrictor
5. @Skimble - Shadowfax - Mimic wolf
28. @Karabiner13 - Blue Hors Matine - Passive delay block
14. @Lupin21 - Mr. Ed - Info giver
26. @bryndiana.jones - Alborozo - Wolf xtra kill/protect
F. @PippyPony - ModGod

It is now Day 8

Reactions: 4 users
also wolves I have surgery rescheduled for Tuesday and I am looking forward to attempting to play in the aftermath, so if you could not kill me until Wednesday night that would be super cool

kay also the write up is uncool, I have a tornado phobia

like, even the little whirlpool you get when you drain a bath tub makes me want to pee my pants