HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Yo before you’re dead, did you tell them to close early? Or?
I told them I wouldn't have a ton of time to defend today, unfortunately. Didn't even think about a sub until I made that post on thread

DcwqZ1HWkAErZ9e.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
I legit looked at my clock to see if it was past ten and if I had accidentally missed the lynch.

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 7

Out in the fields, the horses had been having a quiet day. As they calmly grazed, they still remained mildly vigilant, slowly cocking their ears here and there to listen for trouble, for a watchful herd is a safe herd. The large dark bay stallion looked up and snorted. He could tell that there was real danger in the air, even if the rest of them could not sense it quite so keenly.

Moments later, a younger gray Andalusian stallion bolted towards the herd leader, issuing a challenge. As the gray got closer, he leapt into the air, demonstrating showy airs above the ground that would be the envy of any at Vienna's Spanish Riding School. The bay stallion gathered up his strength, rocked back on his powerful hindquarters and lashed out in response, striking the other horse down in seconds. This was his herd, he was in charge, and he knew that once there was poison in the group, it needed to be eliminated. He stood over his adversary and snorted in disgust at the lack of a fight. At least it had ended quickly.

stallionfight-1 (1).jpg

You have lynched @bryndiana.jones - Alborozo - Even Night Kill/Odd Night Protect Wolf
who could choose an extra horse to take down on even nights and one to save on odd nights.

The Roster:
1. @CoffeeQuestionMark
2. @muttmanager
3. @SnowshoeDog143
10. @Melchizedek
11. @Dinashadow
12. @Crayola227
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @genny
17. @Caiter92
18. @MSUcvmHOPE
19. @Mad Jack
27. @WeimMama
23. @killerleaf
8. @SkiOtter
—-
Deep in our imaginations:
(30.) @StayingPositive2017

The Renderer:
13. @Barkley13 - Sleipnir - 2x Vig
21. @Miranda Senft - Barn Cat - PMer
4. @dolphin106258 - Spirit - Redirector
29. @ziggyandjazzy - Horace Horsecollar
25. @sheltermed - A Horse With No Name - Anon Messenger
22. @Gwenevre - Secretariat - Tinkerer
9. @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird - 3x kill, vote controller
7. @WildZoo - The Old Gray Mare
6. @SARdoghandler - Bullseye - Ability seer
24. @capri1722 - Bucephalus - Strongarm wolf
20. @Stagg737 - Bojack Horseman - Post restrictor
5. @Skimble - Shadowfax - Mimic wolf
28. @Karabiner13 - Blue Hors Matine - Passive delay block
14. @Lupin21 - Mr. Ed - Info giver
26. @bryndiana.jones - Alborozo - Wolf xtra kill/protect

It is now Night 7

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Day 7

Out in the fields, the horses had been having a quiet day. As they calmly grazed, they still remained mildly vigilant, slowly cocking their ears here and there to listen for trouble, for a watchful herd is a safe herd. The large black stallion looked up and snorted. He could tell that there was real danger in the air, even if the rest of them could not sense it quite so keenly.

Moments later, a younger gray Andalusian stallion bolted towards the herd leader, issuing a challenge. As the gray got closer, he leapt into the air, demonstrating showy airs above the ground that would be the envy of any at Vienna's Spanish Riding School. The black stallion gathered up his strength, rocked back on his powerful hindquarters and lashed out in response, striking the other horse down in seconds. This was his herd, he was in charge, and he knew that once there was poison in the group, it needed to be eliminated. He stood over his adversary and snorted in disgust at the lack of a fight. At least it had ended quickly.

View attachment 251053

You have lynched @bryndiana.jones - Alborozo - Even Night Kill/Odd Night Protect Wolf
who could choose an extra horse to take down on even nights and one to save on odd nights.

The Roster:
1. @CoffeeQuestionMark
2. @muttmanager
3. @SnowshoeDog143
10. @Melchizedek
11. @Dinashadow
12. @Crayola227
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @genny
17. @Caiter92
18. @MSUcvmHOPE
19. @Mad Jack
27. @WeimMama
23. @killerleaf
8. @SkiOtter
—-
Deep in our imaginations:
(30.) @StayingPositive2017

The Renderer:
13. @Barkley13 - Sleipnir - 2x Vig
21. @Miranda Senft - Barn Cat - PMer
4. @dolphin106258 - Spirit - Redirector
29. @ziggyandjazzy - Horace Horsecollar
25. @sheltermed - A Horse With No Name - Anon Messenger
22. @Gwenevre - Secretariat - Tinkerer
9. @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird - 3x kill, vote controller
7. @WildZoo - The Old Gray Mare
6. @SARdoghandler - Bullseye - Ability seer
24. @capri1722 - Bucephalus - Strongarm wolf
20. @Stagg737 - Bojack Horseman - Post restrictor
5. @Skimble - Shadowfax - Mimic wolf
28. @Karabiner13 - Blue Hors Matine - Passive delay block
14. @Lupin21 - Mr. Ed - Info giver
26. @bryndiana.jones - Alborozo - Wolf xtra kill/protect

It is now Night 7

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS
Ugh this is why I should've been paying attention to the time yesterday! Could've saved either Lupe or Kara

Soo I'm at Mel for Ninja and Snowy for wolfy blocker.
are you reading anything I'm saying or just choosing to be obtuse? I was up capri and snowy's ass for their crap since like D2/3. I'm not a wolf, but I'm with you on the snowy lynch though.

Contingency Lynch Snowy

Edit: Grammar

Day 1 Lynch Tally
Lupin () -
Mel (1) - Cray
Kara (3) - Mel, dolphin, Stagg
Weim (1) - AM
Cray (1) - Gwen
Capri (2) - skim, Dubz
Dina () -
SAR () -
Coffee? (3) - shelter, MJ, Ski
Zigjazz
(1) - killer
AM () -
killer (5) - SAR, mutts, cubs, Dina, Bryndi
Shelter () -
Bryndi (5) - Karabeans, meats, snowy, Lupes, coffee
Miranda (3) - ziggy, barks, genny
genny () -
Dolphin (1) - Miranda
gwen
(1) - capri

27/29 voting
Missing: Weim, MSU

Day 2 Lynch Tally
MOOSE (6)
- zigzag, SAR, genny, meats, lupin, cray
Cray () -
Gwen (1) - AM
capri (2) - Dubz, MJ
MSU (2) - bryndi, capri
bryndi (1) - Weim
Kara (5) - Cubs, MOOSE, Mel, mutts, stagg
Coffee (1) - Ski
SAR
(1) - killer
Lupin (1) - Dina
dubz (1) - Snowy
Stagg (2) - dolph, skim
AM (1) - coffee

24/28 voting
Missing: MSU, Gwen, shelter, Kara

Day 3 Woah There, Wednesday Lynch Tally

Kara (5) - mel, weim, MSU, coffee, cubs
Capri (1) - dubz
Gwen (6) - AM, genny, ski, stagg, kara, lupin
Dubz () -
Stagg (4) - SAR, bryndi, skim, snowy
Coffee (2) - meats, MJ
AM () -
SAR (1) - Killer
Mel () -
MSU (1) - Capri
Lupin (1) - cray
Cray (1) - mutts

22/24 voting

Missing:
dina, gwen

Day 4 Thoroughbred Thursday Lynch Tally

AM (10) - meats, cray, SAR, bryndi, cubs, snowy, skim, MSU, Stagg
Kara () -
Mutts () -
Mel () -
MJ () -

capri (2) - MJ, lupin
MSU (2) - killer, capri
Stagg (7) - Dubz, genny, AM, Weim, Kara, Mel, Dina
Weim (1) - mutts

21/22 voting

Missing: Coffee

Day 5 It's Friesian Friday Lynch Tally

Stagg (3) - Weim, snowy, Skim
Skim (1)
- skiski
Lupin (5) - Mel, Dina, mutts, Cray, capri
capri (7) - Stagg, MJ, cubs, Kara, Lupin, meats, Coffee?
mutts (2) - genny, MSU
genny (1)
- bryndi

19/20 voting
capri, you are in the lead!

Missing: killer

SPLASHING SATURDAY Lynch Tally

bryndi (6) - cubs, Lupin, Weim, Kara, meats, genny
Skim (7) - Ski, Coffee?, Dina, Mel, bryndi, MJ, mutts
meats () -
Mel (1) - Skim
mutts (2) - MSU, Cray, Snowy
MSU (1) - Killer
MJ () -

Updated (to the best of my ability, please check and correct me if there's something off)

Holy **** Snowy's voting record is baaaaad.....and not just bad villager bad, but like wolf bad. I'm okay with my contingency now.

@CoffeeQuestionMark looking at voting records and assuming that Snowy is wolf, I'm hard pressed to believe there isn't a wolf on the MOOSE lynch D1 too and genny's voting record isn't much better than snowy's

ETA: Added D6. Snowy just keeps looking worse and worse.

Last edited:
Day 1 Lynch Tally
Lupin () -
Mel (1) - Cray
Kara (3) - Mel, dolphin, Stagg
Weim (1) - AM
Cray (1) - Gwen
Capri (2) - skim, Dubz
Dina () -
SAR () -
Coffee? (3) - shelter, MJ, Ski
Zigjazz
(1) - killer
AM () -
killer (5) - SAR, mutts, cubs, Dina, Bryndi
Shelter () -
Bryndi (5) - Karabeans, meats, snowy, Lupes, coffee
Miranda (3) - ziggy, barks, genny
genny () -
Dolphin (1) - Miranda
gwen
(1) - capri

27/29 voting
Missing: Weim, MSU

Day 2 Lynch Tally
MOOSE (6)
- zigzag, SAR, genny, meats, lupin, cray
Cray () -
Gwen (1) - AM
capri (2) - Dubz, MJ
MSU (2) - bryndi, capri
bryndi (1) - Weim
Kara (5) - Cubs, MOOSE, Mel, mutts, stagg
Coffee (1) - Ski
SAR
(1) - killer
Lupin (1) - Dina
dubz (1) - Snowy
Stagg (2) - dolph, skim
AM (1) - coffee

24/28 voting
Missing: MSU, Gwen, shelter, Kara

Day 3 Woah There, Wednesday Lynch Tally

Kara (5) - mel, weim, MSU, coffee, cubs
Capri (1) - dubz
Gwen (6) - AM, genny, ski, stagg, kara, lupin
Dubz () -
Stagg (4) - SAR, bryndi, skim, snowy
Coffee (2) - meats, MJ
AM () -
SAR (1) - Killer
Mel () -
MSU (1) - Capri
Lupin (1) - cray
Cray (1) - mutts

22/24 voting

Missing:
dina, gwen

Day 4 Thoroughbred Thursday Lynch Tally

AM (10) - meats, cray, SAR, bryndi, cubs, snowy, skim, MSU, Stagg
Kara () -
Mutts () -
Mel () -
MJ () -

capri (2) - MJ, lupin
MSU (2) - killer, capri
Stagg (7) - Dubz, genny, AM, Weim, Kara, Mel, Dina
Weim (1) - mutts

21/22 voting

Missing: Coffee

Day 5 It's Friesian Friday Lynch Tally

Stagg (3) - Weim, snowy, Skim
Skim (1)
- skiski
Lupin (5) - Mel, Dina, mutts, Cray, capri
capri (7) - Stagg, MJ, cubs, Kara, Lupin, meats, Coffee?
mutts (2) - genny, MSU
genny (1)
- bryndi

19/20 voting
capri, you are in the lead!

Missing: killer

Updated (to the best of my ability, please check and correct me if there's something off)

Holy **** Snowy's voting record is baaaaad.....and not just bad villager bad, but like wolf bad. I'm okay with my contingency now.

@CoffeeQuestionMark looking at voting records and assuming that Snowy is wolf, I'm hard pressed to believe there isn't a wolf on the MOOSE lynch D1 too and genny's voting record isn't much better than snowy's
Hi Pot, meet Kettle :p

You didn't bother with the day 6 tally where I voted BJ over skim. And you seem to have forgotten the shade BJ threw at me. I didn't forget your soft attempt this morning to see if you could turn the lynch away from BJ today.
I just went back to the last tally compilation I could find and filled in the colors. I'm not looking for credit for anything I did it mainly for me. I have no idea what day it is.

Don't put words in my mouth. I legitimately asked for why I should be looking at BJ. Once y'all put her on my radar, I actually went an evaluated her for myself.
Nice try at spinning that but no.

Diddd you not see my discussion as to why I believe Snowy is blocker? I had multiple points.

A passive delayed blocker is not the same thing as a straight up blocker and looking at it from a modding POV, the wolf team has been pretty stacked. I wouldn’t be surprised if the blocker was village.
Pretty sure mel is claiming village blocker right here ^

Wanna know why he put that out there? He knows someone else knows his ability.
Yupp because someone straight up watched me block capri

ETA:
N1: Blocked Kara
N2: Blocked by Kara's ability couldn't do anything
N3: Blocked Mutts - something felt off
N4: Block Capri - Wasn't paying much attention, went with feels and the thread.
N5: Block KL - Also not paying much attention, went with a potential convert that had been quiet
N6: Block Cubs - Still hadn't paid much attention, random pick because apparently I had been wrong about a lot of my reads so far and picked someone not on my radar to see if I'd get lucky

Last edited:
Wait so Mel is blocker????
OK, but if genny is claiming to have tracked him to block Capri, why does she think he is wolf and if Mel knows genny tracked him, why does he think SHE is wolf?

This also defeats my theory re. Snowy and being the blocker because if Mel blocked Capri, he is the same blocker that blocked Kara N1. But, I'm going to be honest, that pattern reads village to me because he blocked people that were in his wolfy reads.

OK, but if genny is claiming to have tracked him to block Capri, why does she think he is wolf and if Mel knows genny tracked him, why does he think SHE is wolf?
I’m really glad I’m not the only one real confused about the present exchange lol

She hasn't claimed tracker. Just that someone knows I blocked capri, could be her, could be one of her PM partners :shrug:
I just know that I was tracked or watched the same night I blocked Capri.
I shared this with Dina last night? (Couple nights back?) I'm not dead yet so I don't think she's a wolf.
I'm losing steam for this game very quickly hence the loss of being coy.

What message did you get when you were blocked by Kara?
My night results when I tried to block her were about making a ruckus and her not appreciating it, the next night when I was blocked, I was told I was overcome with the urge to stay quiet in my own stall.

My night results when I tried to block her were about making a ruckus and her not appreciating it, the next night when I was blocked, I was told I was overcome with the urge to stay quiet in my own stall.
OK so this is the same message that Snowy received, that same night. She did something to Kara N1 and therefore I don't believe has an ability that is used up.

OK so this is the same message that Snowy received, that same night. She did something to Kara N1 and therefore I don't believe has an ability that is used up.
I know Skilary said that she tried to mimic snowy and was told there was no ability
(which lol, don't trust anything a wolf says anyway)
but who/where did someone say that snowy used up an ability? (I'm asking you to point me because I'm sure I missed it in my sloppy reading the past couple days.)

Skim claimed Snowy had no ability and then Snowy confirmed but followed up later with
I didn't get either of these messages. I was told I was overcome by the desire to stay quiet in my stall and sleep all night.

Okay. Well she did tell me in pm that she was notified my ability was used up and was trying to protect me so she wasn't mentioning it on thread.

She hasn't claimed tracker. Just that someone knows I blocked capri, could be her, could be one of her PM partners :shrug:
I just know that I was tracked or watched the same night I blocked Capri.
I shared this with Dina last night? (Couple nights back?) I'm not dead yet so I don't think she's a wolf.
I'm losing steam for this game very quickly hence the loss of being coy.

I got that tidbit from my pal Lupin. The other important thing here is that the other night lupin sent me info, it was that snowy had used up her ability.

Oh my bad i did block Mutts again. I was thinking of picking KL, but changed to Mutts again to see if I could catch her off-guard. I was reading from my notes.

I made the same mistake when I was explaining all this to Dina in our PM :rofl:
My bad guys I'm really bad at keeping things straight when I play this game distracted.