HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 8 Mustang Sally Monday Lynch Tally

Snowy (2) - MJ, cubs
Mel (4) - Ski, Snowy, genny, Cray
Weim (1) - mutts
Dina (1) - killer
Cray () -
cubs () -
MJ (4) - Dina, Mel, Coffee?, Cait
mutts (1) - Weim

13/14 voting
MJ and @Melchizedek you are in lead!

Missing: MSU

Lynch close at 9pm CST (5 minutes)
mustang-sally-gif.251148

all you wanna do is ride

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Why were you in Lupin's stall the night she died? Granted, bryndi was there too, but you've been avoiding my questions through Cubs and it's starting to grate on me.
3 minutes before lynch is the perfect time to bring this up :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 users
Why were you in Lupin's stall the night she died? Granted, bryndi was there too, but you've been avoiding my questions through Cubs and it's starting to grate on me.
I'm always tight lipped about abilities and roles, be it my own or others'

to the point of taking it with me to my lynch death, so it's pretty NAI

### unlynch weim, lynch mj ###
Dont think hes a wolf but too silent and I think Mel is village too as ive stated

I'm really sad we're missing some good tie ops this game...

Members don't see this ad :)
maybe if he wasn't literally interrogating me abut the specifics of PR rather than considering what my agenda might be

genny you clearly knew that fact, you already shared it, I don't know why I would be expected to ability claim to someone I've said I found sketch before they were even my PM partner

or to have this chat on thread like this

why didn't cubs come out and say you were behind the questioning? you've clearly made it clear that you have a PR on thread

gee, I'd been yakking it up all game about Lupin's wolfiness

I've asked if you all really think there were two wolves on Lupin that night

like I told cubs, y'all gotta decide what is most likely

WAFFLE ORDER UP!

Snowy (1) - MJ
Weim () -
Dina (1) - killer
Cray () -
cubs () -
MJ (7) - Dina, Mel, Coffee?, Cait, Mutts, Cubs, MSU
mutts (1) - Weim

14/14 voting

Lynch closed

mustang-sally-gif.251148

all you wanna do is ride

Reactions: 1 user
genny you clearly knew that fact, you already shared it, I don't know why I would be expected to ability claim to someone I've said I found sketch before they were even my PM partner

or to have this chat on thread like this

why didn't cubs come out and say you were behind the questioning? you've clearly made it clear that you have a PR on thread

gee, I'd been yakking it up all game about Lupin's wolfiness

I've asked if you all really think there were two wolves on Lupin that night

like I told cubs, y'all gotta decide what is most likely
Sorry, cray. I'm a bad villager. :oops:
Wolves should put me out of my misery.

and I got so distracted with this last minute info bomb that I didn't move to make sure it wasn't a tie

I was OK with the MJ and Mel lynch, but I wanted to see if someone would switch or where MSU would go

you all know that I'm highly distractable and miss deadline 2/2 rants, so getting me to rant seems like a good clue

I would expect with all the PRs that the wolves have some investigative role

I DON'T LIKE TIES even as a wolf. This freaking sucks, let me assure you it was not on purpose as I have died as tie maker, in a game where the tie mechanics were something you found out after the fact. I sure as heck wouldn't have risked it as one of the only wolves likely left, the grab to maybe tie it up and kill two villagers is not worth it, and I would have dodged that question to watch the lynch more closely.

Genny you played the game with me where I was wolf, got involved in a tie stupidly, and could have died. It worked out that game, but I've died since and I'm very anti-tie despite always putting my frakking foot in it.

Next time, don't have a freaking noob I've already expressed suspicion for, pump me for direct info on any abilities I may or may not have, and then decide we're going to work it out like 3 minutes before deadline when I'm sitting on a tie for intel. Unless that was your goal.

I also really don't want to die until I've had a chance to play WW post-op on all the best meds. But thanks for all the target painting you did on my back.

Sorry, cray. I'm a bad villager. :oops:
Wolves should put me out of my misery.
It's OK. Rant over. I still love you. You and Pip taught me everything I know about wolfing, and MJ taught me how to pocket in PM with you as the sacrificial lamb in my learning. You're a good player and taught me much. As you once told me, don't put you up on a pedestal. You're only human. We all are. If you are a wolf, this was well played, too. Lol.

and I got so distracted with this last minute info bomb that I didn't move to make sure it wasn't a tie

I was OK with the MJ and Mel lynch, but I wanted to see if someone would switch or where MSU would go

you all know that I'm highly distractable and miss deadline 2/2 rants, so getting me to rant seems like a good clue

I would expect with all the PRs that the wolves have some investigative role

I DON'T LIKE TIES even as a wolf. This freaking sucks, let me assure you it was not on purpose as I have died as tie maker, in a game where the tie mechanics were something you found out after the fact. I sure as heck wouldn't have risked it as one of the only wolves likely left, the grab to maybe tie it up and kill two villagers is not worth it, and I would have dodged that question to watch the lynch more closely.

Genny you played the game with me where I was wolf, got involved in a tie stupidly, and could have died. It worked out that game, but I've died since and I'm very anti-tie despite always putting my frakking foot in it.

Next time, don't have a freaking noob I've already expressed suspicion for, pump me for direct info on any abilities I may or may not have, and then decide we're going to work it out like 3 minutes before deadline when I'm sitting on a tie for intel. Unless that was your goal.

Well damn. If you dont want noobs involved in your games you should just say so. Ill gladly sit out

I just can't keep secrets very well. I like it all out in the open.
Yeah, I've been hating on PM-sharing for a long time now. I'm not good with mechanics, and use of abilities. I don't know how to do those things or talk about them so I usually don't, lol. These days I've gotten to the point where I may reveal at 1 hr till lynch deadline when I'm in danger, but that's about it. I don't even tell my PM partner I'm a vanilla villager, and I'm sure most of you have enough experience in PM with me to know this.

Lupin was seriously pissed about what I said on thread about my suspicions about Barks her PM partner dying, and then she said she was redirected, and the redirector died. I didn't mention specifically she was redirected, just the rest of it. She was upset feeling I had put her in danger (but I really was worried about her being a wolf) and after my paranoia explosion on her with my 9 point essay on how wolfy the PM'ing was, she refused to talk to me anymore.

I've successfully identified wolves through PM a couple times, mostly because it's hard to pocket me, but otherwise I clearly suck at them.

Good thing I could go without it. Maybe Cray should down a bottle though

aww come now cubsy can't you two get along
aw cubs I thought we were friends

I can't remember if you have an official manator or if I adopted you along with so many for my villain army

in any case, about once a month in conjunction with certain festivities, do I imbibe. Like so many physicians, my med school days and college days were quite lush. Since then I've mellowed and for health reasons I actually try to avoid imbibing as much as possible.

Well damn. If you dont want noobs involved in your games you should just say so. Ill gladly sit out
Jeebus no, you're doing fine. Like anyone in this game, you'll get crucified for so many reasons.

I've been playing for years and still totally suck at so many things, PMs being one of them. We all have to learn at some point that being too direct in PMs can come off as fishy. That's all really. NBD.

Sorry if I was insensitive about it. You're doing really well at picking up what's being put down.

WAFFLE ORDER UP!

Snowy (1) - MJ
Weim () -
Dina (1) - killer
Cray () -
cubs () -
MJ (7) - Dina, Mel, Coffee?, Cait, Mutts, Cubs, MSU
mutts (1) - Weim

14/14 voting

Lynch closed

mustang-sally-gif.251148

all you wanna do is ride
whoa when I voted a few min to deadline it was tied up with MJ and Mel... how did I miss all the switches? wow

well one less thing to be annoyed about, it didn't end on a tie

Day 8

The sole remaining barn manager wandered into the stable. Minutes earlier, it had been clear who would be trailered out of the stable that day, but she returned to breakfast foods strewn about.

FDqkmbI.gif

Instead of a nice, easy write up as anticipated, instead, she had to read and see what the newly-introduced waffle fire had decided. She sighed.

Z5vdfF5.gif

"Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by you all, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights to lynchage," et cetera, et cetera... "Fax mentis, incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera... Memo bis punitor delicatum! It's all there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You ruined my precious preemptive write-up! You made my head hurt, which now has to be medicated, and I only kept it together with AM's lynch tallies... so you get... NOTHING!!! You lose! GOOD DAY, ALL!

She glanced at her clipboard, then at the stall... the horse she was supposed to be taking away that night was nowhere to be found.

No one has died.
The Roster:
1. @CoffeeQuestionMark
2. @muttmanager
3. @SnowshoeDog143
10. @Melchizedek
11. @Dinashadow
12. @Crayola227
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @genny
17. @Caiter92
18. @MSUcvmHOPE
19. @Mad Jack
27. @WeimMama
23. @killerleaf
8. @SkiOtter
—-
Deep in our imaginations:
(30.) @StayingPositive2017

The Renderer:
13. @Barkley13 - Sleipnir - 2x Vig
21. @Miranda Senft - Barn Cat - PMer
4. @dolphin106258 - Spirit - Redirector
29. @ziggyandjazzy - Horace Horsecollar
25. @sheltermed - A Horse With No Name - Anon Messenger
22. @Gwenevre - Secretariat - Tinkerer
9. @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird - 3x kill, vote controller
7. @WildZoo - The Old Gray Mare
6. @SARdoghandler - Bullseye - Ability seer
24. @capri1722 - Bucephalus - Strongarm wolf
20. @Stagg737 - Bojack Horseman - Post restrictor
5. @Skimble - Shadowfax - Mimic wolf
28. @Karabiner13 - Blue Hors Matine - Passive delay block
14. @Lupin21 - Mr. Ed - Info giver
26. @bryndiana.jones - Alborozo - Wolf xtra kill/protect
F. @PippyPony - ModGod

It is now Night 8. Get your night actions in if you love me.

Reactions: 4 users