HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I mean I’m vanillage so if she is she didn’t rez people as wolves
Would a wolf say that? :thinking:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got it, looks like I'm staying up late tonight to post the grand strategy at 9:59.
I’m pretty sure you’re full of **** but even if you aren’t eh

There’s 13 people left, 2-3 wolves. Don’t reslly see how the game could be over.

Day 10 Why are All These Warmbloods Deciding to Get Cecal Impactions and Septic Joints When Pippy Just Wants to be Warm at Home in This Freezing Ice Storm Instead of at Work Wednesday Lynch Tally

Mel (7) - ski, weim, caiter, MSU, mj, genny, Snowy
mutts (1) - cubs
Weim (4) - Coffee?, mutts, Mel, Dina

12/13 voting
Missing: @killerleaf

@Melchizedek you're in the lead!

Lynch close at 9pm CST (~1.5 hrs remaining)

tumblr_mon7upOAbG1ri2afjo1_500.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
But what do you think about the rez claim? It makes me lean her convert vs. original.
Ehhhhh not the best conversion target if you ask me.
Much better targets in terms of what would be most damaging and confusing to village. I can see a world where the wolves watched how reluctant we were to lynch the washed up rezzr and used that as a reason to convert her, but thats just me entertaining all the possibilities.

Guys, I still have some jam left from the small batch I made the other night. And I'm kind of hungry. What should I make, waffles or chicken nuggets?
Waffles and chicken nuggets. Duh.

Psh, amateur

Reactions: 2 users
I’m making waffles for dinner now cause of you.

One of my techs mentioned she had cream of wheat for breakfast while she was monitoring anesthesia in surgery for me, and I couldn't think about anything but cream of wheat for the rest of the day since I hadn't had it in so long.
Oh my god, me either. That was one of my favorites as a kid.

Reactions: 1 users
One of my techs mentioned she had cream of wheat for breakfast while she was monitoring anesthesia in surgery for me, and I couldn't think about anything but cream of wheat for the rest of the day since I hadn't had it in so long.

Oh my god, me either. That was one of my favorites as a kid.

been a long time since I had 'castle soup'. My dad called it castle soup because of the brown sugar staying on top of the cream of wheat and then having a moat of milk around it

Reactions: 3 users

been a long time since I had 'castle soup'. My dad called it castle soup because of the brown sugar staying on top of the cream of wheat and then having a moat of milk around it

My tech has it savory - with salt. I'm used to butter + a little sugar to make it sweeter. Either way, just as good as I remembered! I bought a box that night, lol.

Reactions: 2 users
7:01
(just in case idk how these things work)