HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lynch closed. Check yo votes. Apparently this is gonna all be bold

Day 10 Why are All These Warmbloods Deciding to Get Cecal Impactions and Septic Joints When Pippy Just Wants to be Warm at Home in This Freezing Ice Storm Instead of at Work Wednesday Lynch Tally

Mel (7) - ski, weim, caiter, MSU, mj, genny, Snowy
mutts (1) - cubs
Weim (4) - Coffee?, mutts, Mel, Dina

12/13 voting
Missing: @killerleaf

tumblr_mon7upOAbG1ri2afjo1_500.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Guess ya'll will have to settle for more cream of wheat memories. The first time I ever made it for myself, I was about 10 years old. My family used to vacation with my mom's sister's family, so we were staying in a rented house with my cousins. I got up super early in the morning and wanted to make myself cream of wheat since I had seen it done before, and basically knew what to do. One of my younger cousins, I think he was 5 at the time, asked for me to make him some too. So I did. And he took one taste, then gave me this really sad look and said "It's lumpy." I was crushed. CRUSHED. My poor 10-year-old heart just broke, and he didn't realize it. So I practiced making cream of wheat the rest of the day, instead of enjoying the vacation, it's all I ate that day. My mom thought I was nuts. And the next morning, when I made it again for breakfast, IT WASN'T LUMPY. So that's how I learned to make cream of wheat. The end.

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Cubs has officially joined the ww addicts life if hes bowling and wwing...:welcome:

Reactions: 9 users
Guess ya'll will have to settle for more cream of wheat memories. The first time I ever made it for myself, I was about 10 years old. My family used to vacation with my mom's sister's family, so we were staying in a rented house with my cousins. I got up super early in the morning and wanted to make myself cream of wheat since I had seen it done before, and basically knew what to do. One of my younger cousins, I think he was 5 at the time, asked for me to make him some too. So I did. And he took one taste, then gave me this really sad look and said "It's lumpy." I was crushed. CRUSHED. My poor 10-year-old heart just broke, and he didn't realize it. So I practiced making cream of wheat the rest of the day, instead of enjoying the vacation, it's all I ate that day. My mom thought I was nuts. And the next morning, when I made it again for breakfast, IT WASN'T LUMPY. So that's how I learned to make cream of wheat. The end.

It could be worse. You could be a wolf.

Reactions: 1 users
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
It’s just so slimy/goopy/gloppy :sick:
I think cream of wheat is pretty goopy but I’m way into that. It’s much smoother than oatmeal though. Grits are where it’s at though.

Oh good.
Maybe I’ll try it sometime. What is the best one/way to make in case I do :laugh:
I think cream of wheat is pretty goopy but I’m way into that. It’s much smoother than oatmeal though. Grits are where it’s at though.
I guess I was thinking goopy as sort of slimy like how oatmeal can be :laugh:

Cream of wheat is more "gritty" and has texture to me.

Ski do you like polenta? It's a similar texture to me.

Day 10

A diminutive little chestnut had been racing around the paddock for days on end, other horses chasing him but never quite seeming to catch up with him. As was the life of Leroy - better known as Bad Bad Leroy Brown by all of his rivals. The gelding was used to cleaning up training-level eventing courses, wiping the floor of the arena with all his tall, dark, and handsome warmblood competition. Staying arm's reach from these fat, confused, bickering horses was way easier than jumping fences taller than him.

Leroy lived for the thrill of competition. Other horses out for his neck was hardly intimidating; if anything, it was thrilling. He used his small stature and lightning-fast pony brain to dance around the others, occasionally darting beneath them to trip them up and stop them from where they were going. He had a heart of gold for his riders and NEVER would dare refuse a fence or drop a pole, even if it meant jumping from the longest, most inconvenient spot possible.... but he was merciless when it came to getting in the way of his peers.

47812_148854001804220_1746831_n.jpg

(seriously though, that long spot)

Unfortunately for our darling little pony boy, no horse can run forever. The rest of the herd wouldn't let up and gave him no breaks to catch his breath. It took days, but they finally drew up behind him. All it took was one misstep and they had caught up to him. Teeth bared, everyone else banished him from the herd and watched him retreat. THE one and only true SportPony was gone.

73248_160414500648170_7297471_n.jpg

Dead is @Melchizedek - Bad Bad Leroy Brown, Wolf Blocker

The Roster:
1. @CoffeeQuestionMark
2. @muttmanager
3. @SnowshoeDog143
11. @Dinashadow
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @genny
17. @Caiter92
18. @MSUcvmHOPE
19. @Mad Jack
27. @WeimMama
23. @killerleaf
8. @SkiOtter
—-
Deep in our imaginations:
(30.) @StayingPositive2017

The Renderer:
13. @Barkley13 - Sleipnir - 2x Vig
21. @Miranda Senft - Barn Cat - PMer
4. @dolphin106258 - Spirit - Redirector
29. @ziggyandjazzy - Horace Horsecollar
25. @sheltermed - A Horse With No Name - Anon Messenger
22. @Gwenevre - Secretariat - Tinkerer
9. @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird - 3x kill, vote controller
7. @WildZoo - The Old Gray Mare
6. @SARdoghandler - Bullseye - Ability seer
24. @capri1722 - Bucephalus - Strongarm wolf
20. @Stagg737 - Bojack Horseman - Post restrictor
5. @Skimble - Shadowfax - Mimic wolf
28. @Karabiner13 - Blue Hors Matine - Passive delay block
14. @Lupin21 - Mr. Ed - Info giver
26. @bryndiana.jones - Alborozo - Wolf xtra kill/protect
F. @PippyPony - ModGod
12. @Crayola227 - Snowman - Backup
10. @Melchizedek - Leroy Brown- Wolf Blocker

It is now Night 10.

Reactions: 8 users
Day 10

A diminutive little chestnut had been racing around the paddock for days on end, other horses chasing him but never quite seeming to catch up with him. As was the life of Leroy - better known as Bad Bad Leroy Brown by all of his rivals. The gelding was used to cleaning up training-level eventing courses, wiping the floor of the arena with all his tall, dark, and handsome warmblood competition. Staying arm's reach from these fat, confused, bickering horses was way easier than jumping fences taller than him.

Leroy lived for the thrill of competition. Other horses out for his neck was hardly intimidating; if anything, it was thrilling. He used his small stature and lightning-fast pony brain to dance around the others, occasionally darting beneath them to trip them up and stop them from where they were going. He had a heart of gold for his riders and NEVER would dare refuse a fence or drop a pole, even if it meant jumping from the longest, most inconvenient spot possible.... but he was merciless when it came to getting in the way of his peers.

47812_148854001804220_1746831_n.jpg

(seriously though, that long spot)

Unfortunately for our darling little pony boy, no horse can run forever. The rest of the herd wouldn't let up and gave him no breaks to catch his breath. It took days, but they finally drew up behind him. All it took was one misstep and they had caught up to him. Teeth bared, everyone else banished him from the herd and watched him retreat. THE one and only true SportPony was gone.

73248_160414500648170_7297471_n.jpg

Dead is @Melchizedek - Bad Bad Leroy Brown, Wolf Blocker

The Roster:
1. @CoffeeQuestionMark
2. @muttmanager
3. @SnowshoeDog143
11. @Dinashadow
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @genny
17. @Caiter92
18. @MSUcvmHOPE
19. @Mad Jack
27. @WeimMama
23. @killerleaf
8. @SkiOtter
—-
Deep in our imaginations:
(30.) @StayingPositive2017

The Renderer:
13. @Barkley13 - Sleipnir - 2x Vig
21. @Miranda Senft - Barn Cat - PMer
4. @dolphin106258 - Spirit - Redirector
29. @ziggyandjazzy - Horace Horsecollar
25. @sheltermed - A Horse With No Name - Anon Messenger
22. @Gwenevre - Secretariat - Tinkerer
9. @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird - 3x kill, vote controller
7. @WildZoo - The Old Gray Mare
6. @SARdoghandler - Bullseye - Ability seer
24. @capri1722 - Bucephalus - Strongarm wolf
20. @Stagg737 - Bojack Horseman - Post restrictor
5. @Skimble - Shadowfax - Mimic wolf
28. @Karabiner13 - Blue Hors Matine - Passive delay block
14. @Lupin21 - Mr. Ed - Info giver
26. @bryndiana.jones - Alborozo - Wolf xtra kill/protect
F. @PippyPony - ModGod
12. @Crayola227 - Snowman - Backup
10. @Melchizedek - Leroy Brown- Wolf Blocker

It is now Night 10.

I am simultaneously wrong and right at the same time

Guys I'm dying. We lynched no wolves, and then are (probably? assuming MJ is full of ****?) 5/5 in a row :laugh:

And to those who knew it would be a little red pony - I salute you haha!

Reactions: 1 users
So now the question is do we give MJ a try again or do we paranoidly think there were 6?

I WILL DISOWN YOU FOREVER IF YOU KEEP SAYING THIS

LEROY IS A PERFECT PRECIOUS BABY WHO LITERALLY WILL GET ME OUT OF ANY STUPID SPOT I PUT HIM IN.

He's never dropped a single rail for me, ever.
But would be also bite you in the facial region for not getting his carrot out fast enough or try to double barrel kick you whenever you returned him to the round pen? No? Just my own traumatic red pony story? Oh ok.

Reactions: 4 users
So do we even know if there was a conversion? 5 wolves and a conversion seems like a lot

Can I just say if someone rage quits, you should always lynch them on principle. They're likely a wolf. And if they're not? Don't have a temper tantrum.

Reactions: 3 users