HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's lazy if they're acting obviously village. What has Weim done to help?

What was obviously village? I don't know that you've pointed it out yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Not a good example. Cray will always want my head from the get go regardless of what affiliation i am haha (see current status quo for proof)
I dunno, she got in a pretty good last minute vote for DocE too ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
When did she say that? As far as I see, she said that she felt good about you. Thats not the same as saying that she didn't like your lynch.

A soft read like that with no real reasoning doesn't hold much water. It's easy for wolves to say they feel good about someone because they know who is village. That particular comment is NAI (not alignment indicative) on anyone for me at this point.
Right this is why I add quotes. Tried not doing it, doesn't work lol. (people at the last game were bitching about people using too many quotes)
lol when you said this earlier

unlynch mel
lynch bryndy

feeling good about am and zigzag
Guess I overstated what she said. But looks like either way it is NAI to you

still on page 4 of reread... not liking everyone going for KL, feels like this wagon is filled with people who far from trying to overjustify their votes, are looking for any angle to jump on someone

common WW logic is that wolves will feel the need to overjustify the RVS votes, but at the same time, we all know this, and the compensatory mechanism is to look for anything to jump on, or better yet, let a villager propose what seems like a decent justification for their own vote, and then second that, the whole result being that they take the brunt of responsibility for the justification, and then if they die it won't look like it was your idea

so I look for signs of either in wolf-hunting D1

Day 1 Aaaand they're off! Lynch Tally

Lupin () -
Mel (1) - Cray
Kara (2) - Mel, dolphin
Weim (1) - AM
Cray (1) - Gwen
Capri (2) - skim, Dubz
Dina () -
SAR () -
Coffee? (4) - shelter, bryndi, MJ, Ski
Zigjazz (1) - killer
AM (1) - capri
killer (5) - Lupin, SAR, mutts, cubs, Dina
Shelter () -
Bryndi (3) - Karabeans, meats, snowy
Miranda (3) - ziggy, barks, genny
genny (1) - coffeebean
Dolphin (1) - Miranda
Sporty (1) - Stagg

26/29 voting
killer, you're in the lead!

Missing: Stagg, Weim, MSU

Lynch close at 9pm CST (15 minutes remaining)
*PLEASE*
for the love of all that is horses, consider sending in your night actions early.

tbh the last time you were this crazy serious on day 1 was when I wolfed with you...

Colorado right? I was waiting to see if she'd get just as pissy if I ignored/messed with her this time.

I will point out, that the last time she was like this, I was a wolf, she was a villager, and I NK her D1 for just this kind of play. So not sure I buy this play from Kara as anything outside the norm, but if she is a villager right now, I can exactly see how she might be making wolves nervous. I think she's a bit more pointed this time. So not sure if this represents a villager menage a trois of suspicion, or if there's a wolf amongst you 3. I'm guessing the latter, will keep my eyes on you.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I'm a question mark, why are you voting with me rather than staying on me?

Question mark doesn't mean most sketch. Just a reminder to keep my eye on you - your tone is different then I'm used to.

I'm reaallllly trying not to tunnel Moose right now because it's kind of rude to lynch someone their first day back but I'm seriously fighting with her off tone right now

I think the real reason is you have a problem with her gifs...

didn't love killer's backtracking on her reason for ziggy.
despised the statistics talk and want to lynch all of them for it
AM seems like her question-filled self so far.
something about moose seemed weird.

Hmm thoughts on anyone else? This seems like stuff everyone has already said.

Reactions: 2 users
I've made it clear I have sketch feelings for kara and that I think ziggy is village.
I wanna know if people are seeing the sketch that I have for kara.
Overall, that's genuinely it. Nothing else is really leaning one way or the other.
why do you have sketch but no vote there tho

I feel like maybe with the exception of killer these other two are often up early in game and when they do they flip village.
What other two are you referring to?

what? What are you talking about. No one is protecting weim. You voting someone with no posts to analyze is lazy. Us voting and discussing someone who has been on is not.
agree
not liking AM's play

Day 1 Aaaand they're off! Lynch Tally

Lupin () -
Mel (1) - Cray
Kara (2) - Mel, dolphin
Weim (1) - AM
Cray (1) - Gwen
Capri (2) - skim, Dubz
Dina () -
SAR () -
Coffee? (4) - shelter, bryndi, MJ, Ski
Zigjazz (1) - killer
AM (1) - capri
killer (4) - SAR, mutts, cubs, Dina
Shelter () -
Bryndi (5) - Karabeans, meats, snowy, Lupes, coffee
Miranda (3) - ziggy, barks, genny
genny (1) -
Dolphin (1) - Miranda
Sporty (1) - Stagg

26/29 voting
@bryndiana.jones you are in the lead!

Missing: Stagg, Weim, MSU

Lynch close at 9pm CST (10 minutes remaining)
*PLEASE*
for the love of all that is horses, consider sending in your night actions early.

Kara is always pretty serious/questiony D1 as long as she is around, so not really buying cheezit's arguments there.
Not feeling the killer vote, and the bj one feels like it built up a little too quickly. I can't decide how I feel about the MOOSE vote because I don't remember how she plays typically...but I'm more ok with that one than the others. I'm comfy on capri I think.

Edit: and just saw a couple more bj votes pop up. What's going on there?

Reactions: 3 users
that should be obviously the othe two that were addressed to me that were not killer which were bryndi and capri
Sorry I am trying to stay UTD
I made fried rice and everything on here took off and lord it's hard to catch up in time lol

Lupin's not a noob and neither is SAR.
this feels obtuse in an effort to throw shade on Snowy about her not finding KL's justification wolfy because "noobs overjustify RNG votes all the time" (not a direct perfect quote)

I agree with Snowy, don't see where AM is getting that Snowy is referring to Lupin or SAR. Seems sort of weird.

this feels obtuse in an effort to throw shade on Snowy about her not finding KL's justification wolfy because "noobs overjustify RNG votes all the time" (not a direct perfect quote)

I agree with Snowy, don't see where AM is getting that Snowy is referring to Lupin or SAR. Seems sort of weird.

I asked her a question about how she felt about those voting for killer and then she spoke about killer's vote instead.

Unlynch Sporty
Lynch Kara

I'd be okay with a Moose vote as well, but since it's her first game back am fine with putting off that vote until tomorrow. Just got to pg 9.

that should be obviously the othe two that were addressed to me that were not killer which were bryndi and capri
So you think bryndy gets lynched early but you are lynching her?

For self prez?
edit nvm you posted above me

@CoffeeQuestionMark and @Lupin21 why the last minute switch to bryndi?
I need to see what people do. Ideally, the people in the lead, but this will at least give us analysis based on the flip. Which AM knows, so that is why I don't care for her complacency on the weim vote...

Reactions: 1 users
Unlynch Sporty
Lynch Kara

I'd be okay with a Moose vote as well, but since it's her first game back am fine with putting off that vote until tomorrow. Just got to pg 9.

It's also Kara's first game back. What are your reasonings for voting for her?

I think it might be worth finding a couple people you read villagey/wolfy. One of the best ways to defend is to let people get an idea of what you're thinking.
:lol:
this is rich coming from you lol, AM you are the definition of cryptic in our merry little band

Reactions: 1 users