HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just catching up, for now:

Lynch Sporty

I don't care if she's modding. She still earns her salt vote.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I honestly have a lot of feels for Kara, I can’t articulate them they are legit straight up gut feels. But I don’t like that Mel is voting there, not that I’m saying he’s wolfy just that I have a hard time trusting him at all. So that’s where my internal turmoil is.

Lynch Kara

Members don't see this ad :)
I honestly have a lot of feels for Kara, I can’t articulate them they are legit straight up gut feels. But I don’t like that Mel is voting there, not that I’m saying he’s wolfy just that I have a hard time trusting him at all. So that’s where my internal turmoil is.

Lynch Kara
what would you think if I switched my vote for there?

Annoyed. Lol I’m too sick for all of this thinking.
that's fine if you're annoyed. Sorry you're sick dolphy :(
543244415_154417.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Unlynch zigs
Lynch killer

Didn't like the zig vote then when pressure was put on she moved to a joke vote.

coffee - whole bunch of talk about statistics. doesn't like the ziggy lynch, is not self prezzing. do not like.
moose - thinks kara is slightly sketchy, but not enough to vote for her. personally not lynching her today since she hasn't played in a while and i know that feel :yeahright:
killer - didn't like the over justification of the apparently rng vote.
bryndi - idk why were voting for her. is it because people didn't like her not liking killer's over justification of an rng vote?

You're not avoiding me, right MOOSE?
what does this mean
Why is ZJ in the lead? I like her meltdowns and her love of red wine, I don't want her to die day 1 unless there's some actual feels there.
:love:
Zigs seams to be playing seamlessly from last game where I orignally had a wolf read and she turned out village. So this stands out as cosistent and she wont be getting my vote.

This amuses me :D
What did I do that made you have a wolf read -> that would be the same in this game?
You could be marginally confident in a vote where the person hasn't even been on the thread? I find that... interesting

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you think of her saying she didn't like a lynch on me or AM?
When did she say that? As far as I see, she said that she felt good about you. Thats not the same as saying that she didn't like your lynch.

A soft read like that with no real reasoning doesn't hold much water. It's easy for wolves to say they feel good about someone because they know who is village. That particular comment is NAI (not alignment indicative) on anyone for me at this point.

that's fine if you're annoyed. Sorry you're sick dolphy :(
543244415_154417.gif
I meant it more of a annoyed that I’d have to decide how I felt about you Mel and Kara all at once. Thank you for the cute gif, I’m not trying to be extra sassy.

what does this mean

:love:

What did I do that made you have a wolf read -> that would be the same in this game?

You could be marginally confident in a vote where the person hasn't even been on the thread? I find that... interesting

Was saying I felt that very beginning of last game. Didnt feel like that this game

Unofficial Day 1 Aaaand they're off! Lynch Tally

Lupin () -
Mel (1) - Cray
Kara (2) - Mel, dolphin
Weim (1) - AM
Cray (1) - Gwen
Capri (2) - skim, Dubz
Dina () -
SAR () -
Coffee? (4) - shelter, bryndi, MJ, Ski
Zigjazz (1) - killer
AM (1) - capri
killer (5) - Lupin, SAR, mutts, cubs, Dina
Shelter () -
Bryndi (3) - Karabeans, meats, snowy
Miranda (3) - ziggy, barks, genny
genny (1) - coffeebean
Dolphin (1) - Miranda
Sporty (1) - Stagg

26/29 voting
killer, you're in the lead!

Missing: Stagg, Weim, MSU

Lynch close at 9pm CST (~30 minutes remaining)
*PLEASE*
for the love of all that is horses, consider sending in your night actions early.

seems to be asking a lot of people what their thoughts are but not posting too many of her own
I've made it clear I have sketch feelings for kara and that I think ziggy is village.
I wanna know if people are seeing the sketch that I have for kara.
Overall, that's genuinely it. Nothing else is really leaning one way or the other.

Complacent?

*looks at last two village wins*

Mmk
Im not about to get roasted for being the sacrificial lamb at the end of last game lol

Also not trying to be that lamb d1 here.., where is that tally at

I've made it clear I have sketch feelings for kara and that I think ziggy is village.
Overall, that's genuinely it. Nothing else is really leaning one way or the other.
yo
you asked me for my thoughts on kara.
i gave them to you in that post.

Ski was answering you wasn’t she?

Whoops :ninja:

I'm pretty uninterested in the killer vote. Seems lazy and uninspired.

gwen or capri, have you guys had a chance to chat with killer? I am curious to know if you have and if so if you were comfy with the chit chat so far.
She opened a PM with me and we didn't really say anything more than pleasantries. That said I feel like she gets early lynched a lot :shrug:

ok but if you think it is exactly lynch deadline and there is a 4 way tie you dont want to touch, why even vote and just toss a vote on someone random with no reason whatsoever. why not just not vote.
I feel like in the last game people made a big deal about not voting when you could drop a vote, even if not completely informed just to vote, but then I remember cray dropping that vote on Mel last minute that was a pretty good job of uninformed voting. But I honestly may be melding games. Ignore me.

why genny and not any of the others who were current runners up? (capri, killer, bryndy)

my question to you was serious because pips had put out a tally that had your vote in italics and I wanted to see your take on it without me mentioning it. You never did and instead just got upset

I'm headed to bed. I've got a bunch of surgeries early tomorrow. Welcome to the new karabou. This will likely be the most active that I am :)

Could go for moose. zigzag without knowing it stated the exact thing I was thinking when moose posted her gif to me (yay for the mindmeld :laugh: )

for now I'm interested in how this tie will play out
I feel like maybe with the exception of killer these other two are often up early in game and when they do they flip village.

Exactly. Why does the non-checked in person have more people protecting them than the one posting?
what? What are you talking about. No one is protecting weim. You voting someone with no posts to analyze is lazy. Us voting and discussing someone who has been on is not.

what? What are you talking about. No one is protecting weim. You voting someone with no posts to analyze is lazy. Us voting and discussing someone who has been on is not.

It's lazy if they're acting obviously village. What has Weim done to help?

I feel like in the last game people made a big deal about not voting when you could drop a vote, even if not completely informed just to vote, but then I remember cray dropping that vote on Mel last minute that was a pretty good job of uninformed voting. But I honestly may be melding games. Ignore me.
In general I know we push hard on new players to vote on every lynch but we don't really teach them any exceptions to the rule.
Ah well. MSU gets a big fat NAI from me.

Not a good example. Cray will always want my head from the get go regardless of what affiliation i am haha (see current status quo for proof)

Not a good example. Cray will always want my head from the get go regardless of what affiliation i am haha (see current status quo for proof)
I dunno, she got in a pretty good last minute vote for DocE too ;)