hSDN Class of 2012

New signature!!!

Popped into my head while I was staying at a Holiday Inn.

Edit: it appears that my signature did not want to show.

So...

A Physician's job is to inhibit natural selection.

Hahahaha, nice. :D 0pod approves. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Holy cow, in 36 hours I will be on my way to Ann Arbor. My mind is racing at a thousand miles per hour.

Holy cow, in 36 hours I will be on my way to Ann Arbor. My mind is racing at a thousand miles per hour.

I felt the same way on Sunday, which was the day before classes started for me. I was definitely freaking out a little bit. :p So far so good, though- my profs seem pretty cool. I met a girl the other day who is double majoring in Biochemistry and Music... Talk about hardcore! :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
So how's college going for everyone so far? It's been a lot rougher than I thought it was for several reasons.

So how's college going for everyone so far? It's been a lot rougher than I thought it was for several reasons.

Aw, sorry AHMD. What's going on?

College has been pretty good so far. Definitely keeping me busy, but that's to be expected I suppose haha. It's been a little rough readjusting to early mornings though, bleh.

Not there yet...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Not there yet...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................,.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

What's with the comma? :)

What's with the comma? :)

Affirmative action/diversity. Well yesterday was cool, today was great until about 10, wonder how tomorrow will be.

And AHMD (read: doxorubicin), prepare to have your ass (read: football team) beaten.

Last edited:
Affirmative action/diversity. Well yesterday was cool, today was great until about 10, wonder how tomorrow will be.

And AHMD, prepare to have your ass (read: football team) beaten.

We've been undefeated since 1954, so good luck.

image.jpg

We don't need luck...

Members don't see this ad :)
Today, I learned how to fishtail braid. I realize that most of you are of the male gender and this won't be terribly significant to you, but I am pleased with myself. :D

Sorry I'm late to the party. I was enjoying our win.

Also, college has been surprisingly easy thus far, but I'm prepared to start eating my words.

Maybe if your team would have fouled a little bit more, we may have won. Oh wait, they couldn't have fouled more.

Just took my first College Quiz.

Oh God, it just got real.

Just took my first College Quiz.

Oh God, it just got real.

CEE! You're alive! I was wondering where you disappeared to :p How'd the quiz go?

I have my first two quizzes on Friday. Chem and calc. YEAH.

tumblr_lq2g8gMy0H1qht847.gif

I didn't know I was enrolling in calculus-based chemistry.

Today we went from easy stoichiometry and limiting reagent problems to quantum mechanics.

tumblr_m3on6qPmzB1rn6ys0.gif

Oh well. Let's do this.

This is dumb:

Who may volunteer at the UMHS?
Anyone with the desire to be of service in a health care environment with the exception of the following:

Individuals under 16 years of age
First semester college freshmen

I didn't know I was enrolling in calculus-based chemistry.

Today we went from easy stoichiometry and limiting reagent problems to quantum mechanics.

tumblr_m3on6qPmzB1rn6ys0.gif

Oh well. Let's do this.

Sheesh! Hard core. Go forth and conquer!

Last edited:
So how's everyone? It has been weird for me. The first week or so was really rough, but I've had a complete reversal since yesterday. Going really well now. Hope everyone is doing good. Probably won't be posting as much on here because of my schedule, but just wanted to send my best. :)

So how's everyone? It has been weird for me. The first week or so was really rough, but I've had a complete reversal since yesterday. Going really well now. Hope everyone is doing good. Probably won't be posting as much on here because of my schedule, but just wanted to send my best. :)

Good! I'm rocking 100%s in all of my classes (it's day two of college for me and I only have a grade in 1 class, still counts though. I'm so bored though, because clubs don't start until next week.

Girl who could be described as a derogatory term for a canine of the female gender left her done laundry in the dryer for ~20 minutes. So I did her the favor of removing it and setting it on the floor.

Girl who could be described as a derogatory term for a canine of the female gender left her done laundry in the dryer for ~20 minutes. So I did her the favor of removing it and setting it on the floor.

20 minutes? Please, if they're not there to get their laundry on time, and the rest of the dryers are full, it's fair game. Granted, I'll set it on top of a washer or something, but 20 minutes late to get your laundry? It deserved to be put on the floor. :laugh:

20 minutes? Please, if they're not there to get their laundry on time, and the rest of the dryers are full, it's fair game. Granted, I'll set it on top of a washer or something, but 20 minutes late to get your laundry? It deserved to be put on the floor. :laugh:

I urinated on her laundry as well

Oh dear. :p

GUYS. IT FEELS LIKE FALL OUTSIDE NOW. I'm so excited, I love this season. :D

I hope everyone's doing well.

A minor first victory over the higher education beast: I was one of a few people to make a 100 on the first honors chemistry exam.

Full disclosure: I am ready to have a new ******* torn in the exams to come.

I hope everyone's doing well.

A minor first victory over the higher education beast: I was one of a few people to make a 100 on the first honors chemistry exam.

Full disclosure: I am ready to have a new ******* torn in the exams to come.

Nice job man.

So far all of my classes are easy. Orgo has been a chem 1 review, physics comes naturally to me, and Econ... well, Econ may contain some of the dumbest kids I have ever met. This class is a joke.

I don't have my first test until October though, and my Orgo grade is based on only tests.

'Grats Dox!

Glad to hear things are going well for you both. So far so good on this end as well- good grades in all my classes so far. Calc is the class I've been having to spend the most time on- but that's always been the case with math for me, so no surprise there.

Jealous of the fact that your first tests aren't until October, INS!! I had my first bio exam on Wednesday, I have a calc exam this coming Wednesday, then another bio and a chem exam a week from Monday... Busy busy!

'Grats Dox!

Glad to hear things are going well for you both. So far so good on this end as well- good grades in all my classes so far. Calc is the class I've been having to spend the most time on- but that's always been the case with math for me, so no surprise there.

Jealous of the fact that your first tests aren't until October, INS!! I had my first bio exam on Wednesday, I have a calc exam this coming Wednesday, then another bio and a chem exam a week from Monday... Busy busy!

Just studied for 7 hours straight. Good luck on your tests tomorrow.

Wait a moment,

35l1gj.jpg

Sorry for my long absence. Have had a lot going on. Looking at PhD more than MD right now, but I'm back if anyone cares to listen.

Provided I'll probably be working on calculus/chemistry/biology or something else, but I'll try to stop by more often now.

What's up AH? How's college? Why the sudden interest in phd?

It's been ok. Bit rough for a couple of reasons, but hanging in there. Doing fine in all of my classes, and finally starting to get used to college food. Honestly don't know what I want to do right now.