hSDN Class of 2012

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Found my new favorite GIF.



tumblr_m8cutegLPi1rysqjco1_500.gif
 
That is a rather nice GIF, Cee. Also, I found my thread-ending one, so just let me know when we're going to jump ship and join Pre-Allo.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sweet. Lately I've been finding myself with somewhat mixed feelings about starting classes. I'm excited to get going and start at my college, but I'm also a bit bummed to see summer go and the workload return. Definitely more excited than bummed, but still.
 
Sweet. Lately I've been finding myself with somewhat mixed feelings about starting classes. I'm excited to get going and start at my college, but I'm also a bit bummed to see summer go and the workload return. Definitely more excited than bummed, but still.

True. I think the clubs and social life aspects will make up for it, though, and the fact that I'll actually be interested in the classes that I'm taking.

Only have to get through a wisdom teeth surgery consultation today, and then I'm officially in college-prep mode.
 
True. I think the clubs and social life aspects will make up for it, though, and the fact that I'll actually be interested in the classes that I'm taking.

Only have to get through a wisdom teeth surgery consultation today, and then I'm officially in college-prep mode.

I vote that you use hypnosis instead of anesthesia.
 
I start my trip to Vermont tomorrow morning and really don't feel like posting that early, so I'll end my full-time run on the hSDN thread. It has been a great run. Thanks everyone for keeping me sane during senior year of high school, congrats on graduating and making it to college, and safe travels in your trips to colleges. I'll see you over at the Pre-Med Class of 2020 Thread (or wherever). I think that about does it, so without further ado.

tumblr_m1ghtpVQL91r3kmkso1_400.gif


Bbt-shld-peaceout.gif


(Had to end it on an epic-note, so double GIF)

Disclaimer: I may still post on a part-time basis. 🙂
 
newgirl102.jpg


I'll still be here for a week 🙁.

I'm pretty sure the 2020 thread won't see much action until late sophomore/junior year. I hope you're (me included) all still here by then. It's been fun guys.
 
You know, we really don't have to leave this thread even though we're going to college. Since the 2020 Thread already has some gunners and pre-meds on it, we could just hang out here until it gets to be around late sophomore and junior year. Obviously there will be a lot less posts than in high school, but we could stay in touch here through undergrad.
 
You know, we really don't have to leave this thread even though we're going to college. Since the 2020 Thread already has some gunners and pre-meds on it, we could just hang out here until it gets to be around late sophomore and junior year. Obviously there will be a lot less posts than in high school, but we could stay in touch here through undergrad.

gif-2-thumbs-up.gif


This plan. I like it.

Also, can somebody post a link to the pre-allo 2020 thread? I can't find it for some reason.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
New signature!!!

Popped into my head while I was staying at a Holiday Inn.

Edit: it appears that my signature did not want to show.

So...


A Physician's job is to inhibit natural selection.