hSDN Class of 2012

I am unsure of this as well. Is Ceph creating the thread?

Nah, I'll leave that to you actual pre-med folks. Though you can bet that I will be frequenting it. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am shocked. Looks like that issue is taking care of.

Last edited:
Whatever. Not a big deal in the long run, I guess. Although, we could all take a gap year before medical school and start the Class of 2021 Thread. :)

Lawl.

Guess we will have to necro bump it.

Whatever. Not a big deal in the long run, I guess. Although, we could all take a gap year before medical school and start the Class of 2021 Thread. :)

NO! I want to be a part of the class of perfect vision!

Found my new favorite GIF.

tumblr_m8cutegLPi1rysqjco1_500.gif

That is a rather nice GIF, Cee. Also, I found my thread-ending one, so just let me know when we're going to jump ship and join Pre-Allo.

That is a rather nice GIF, Cee. Also, I found my thread-ending one, so just let me know when we're going to jump ship and join Pre-Allo.

I think that we should at least wait until the main 4 (AHMD,Cee,0pod, and myself) start classes.

Sept 4th for me,

Members don't see this ad :)
Nah, I'll leave that to you actual pre-med folks. Though you can bet that I will be frequenting it. ;)

Feel free to post, though. I even have no idea what I'm doing (DVM, DMD, MD, PA-C, PhD, MPH are on the short list).

I could settle for this:

3a.jpg

Although the flaming sword would be a nice touch.

OMGOMGOMGOMG.

sloth-yawn-cute.gif

I think I just died from overdose of adorableness.

That question mark is adorable, I have to admit. :)

Here is your GIF.

reverse-1311246801_cute_baby_sloth_yawns.gif

Haha, thanks AHMD :p Not sure what went wrong there!

A lot of my friends are moving in today/tomorrow/this week- when are you guys heading to campus?

Haha, thanks AHMD :p Not sure what went wrong there!

A lot of my friends are moving in today/tomorrow/this week- when are you guys heading to campus?

A week from today. I start classes the following Monday.

Sweet. Lately I've been finding myself with somewhat mixed feelings about starting classes. I'm excited to get going and start at my college, but I'm also a bit bummed to see summer go and the workload return. Definitely more excited than bummed, but still.

Sweet. Lately I've been finding myself with somewhat mixed feelings about starting classes. I'm excited to get going and start at my college, but I'm also a bit bummed to see summer go and the workload return. Definitely more excited than bummed, but still.

True. I think the clubs and social life aspects will make up for it, though, and the fact that I'll actually be interested in the classes that I'm taking.

Only have to get through a wisdom teeth surgery consultation today, and then I'm officially in college-prep mode.

True. I think the clubs and social life aspects will make up for it, though, and the fact that I'll actually be interested in the classes that I'm taking.

Only have to get through a wisdom teeth surgery consultation today, and then I'm officially in college-prep mode.

I vote that you use hypnosis instead of anesthesia.

Wish i discovered this thread, before this summer *sigh*.

Anyone else stoked for college though?

I'm 23 hours into Kingdom Hearts 2. Not having school while my entire state does isn't all that bad.

I start my trip to Vermont tomorrow morning and really don't feel like posting that early, so I'll end my full-time run on the hSDN thread. It has been a great run. Thanks everyone for keeping me sane during senior year of high school, congrats on graduating and making it to college, and safe travels in your trips to colleges. I'll see you over at the Pre-Med Class of 2020 Thread (or wherever). I think that about does it, so without further ado.

tumblr_m1ghtpVQL91r3kmkso1_400.gif

Bbt-shld-peaceout.gif

(Had to end it on an epic-note, so double GIF)

Disclaimer: I may still post on a part-time basis. :)

newgirl102.jpg

I'll still be here for a week :(.

I'm pretty sure the 2020 thread won't see much action until late sophomore/junior year. I hope you're (me included) all still here by then. It's been fun guys.

You know, we really don't have to leave this thread even though we're going to college. Since the 2020 Thread already has some gunners and pre-meds on it, we could just hang out here until it gets to be around late sophomore and junior year. Obviously there will be a lot less posts than in high school, but we could stay in touch here through undergrad.

You know, we really don't have to leave this thread even though we're going to college. Since the 2020 Thread already has some gunners and pre-meds on it, we could just hang out here until it gets to be around late sophomore and junior year. Obviously there will be a lot less posts than in high school, but we could stay in touch here through undergrad.

gif-2-thumbs-up.gif

This plan. I like it.

Also, can somebody post a link to the pre-allo 2020 thread? I can't find it for some reason.

New signature!!!

Popped into my head while I was staying at a Holiday Inn.

Edit: it appears that my signature did not want to show.

So...

A Physician's job is to inhibit natural selection.