You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
hSDN Class of 2014
Started by JPodel
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good to be back!! 😀
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Good to be back!! 😀
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Holy Solomon, where have you been? Good to have you back brotha!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holy Solomon, where have you been? Good to have you back brotha!
I've been buried in work while attempting to graduate in December. Its been rough. I tried to come back earlier, but no dice. So many assignments left me with little to no time. To make it worse, I couldn't graduate in December which sucks.
Luckily, I might get a Feb. Graduation depending on how quick I knock off 2 electives.
But its good to be back! Looking forward to chatting with everyone again!
BCS NC game > homework
FSU getting wrecked.
Its a win-win championship game for me. I have a like for Auburn, but being in ACC country, if FSU comes back and wins, its a nice victory for the ACC which we desperately need in football.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
I didn't have a team I wanted to win going into it, but I found myself naturally rooting for Auburn. I seriously have no idea how FSU won.... It felt like they made every mistake they possibly could, yet still ended up on top. I guess in that sense they deserved it haha.
Still think Johnny Manziel should've won the Hesiman
Still think Johnny Manziel should've won the Hesiman
I have to start becoming an ASU fan
Go devils
😀
Lol! I paid a pretty high price for the PAC-12 champ game tix and was left depressed by how they played. It's going to be a while before I spend money on an ASU game now
I didn't have a team I wanted to win going into it, but I found myself naturally rooting for Auburn. I seriously have no idea how FSU won.... It felt like they made every mistake they possibly could, yet still ended up on top. I guess in that sense they deserved it haha.
Still think Johnny Manziel should've won the Hesiman![]()
Dude is better than Tim Tebow!
In other news, due to the blizzard that has incapacitated most of the Midwest, I haven't been to school all week and tomorrow is cancelled as well. Thank god for living in a rural area.![]()
Similar situation, except I have the flu. Or flu like symptoms

But hey, No school

In other news, due to the blizzard that has incapacitated most of the Midwest, I haven't been to school all week and tomorrow is cancelled as well. Thank god for living in a rural area.![]()
Lucky!!!!!
Solomon: Get better!
In other news, due to the blizzard that has incapacitated most of the Midwest, I haven't been to school all week and tomorrow is cancelled as well. Thank god for living in a rural area.![]()
Thats always good here n there.
Still no word from Barrett, wonder what time the decision will be ready!No school for me! Lots of ice so they cancelled it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Matt and Jpatel are gonna be best friends, I can already tell!
Went and saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty yesterday, that **** was life changing. Not even kidding. Changed my life.
Haha you already know! Dude I watched Lone Survivor last night! So dang good! Every time they slid down the cliffs to get away, I would squint. That shiz looked so painful!
Her looks pretty cool, let me know how good it is! I want to see that!
The secret life trailer looks dope too! So many good movies!
Solomon: That movie looks really creepy dude.... Falling in love with a computer 😵
It probably is. Looks like a chick flick tbh. But i couldn't turn down the offer. Especially when my Saturdays have been vacant for the longest. (Im simultaneously blogging this while waiting in line for the movie lol)
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
The secret life trailer looks dope too! So many good movies!
Tell me about it! It's like we go for months with nothing worthwhile, then they release all the good movies at once! Anybody seen Wolf of Wall Street yet?
Signed up for the Barrett orientation on March 28th!Haha exactly! I haven't seen that! About to watch Captain Phillips for the first time tonight! I'm a little behind lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tell me about it! It's like we go for months with nothing worthwhile, then they release all the good movies at once! Anybody seen Wolf of Wall Street yet?
Anchorman 2 anyone? It was not as good as the original though.
Signed up for the Barrett orientation on March 28th!
Awesome stuff, you guys must be getting excited!
Let me tell y'all, AP physics C is a FREAKING PAIN! It makes AP chemistry look like the freaking ABCs. We're only on vectors-- we haven't even touched the real stuff yet. If I don't make it out alive... I'll be at the nearest McDonalds eating it up.
Haha yikes, AP Physics senior year? I'm glad I didnt do that! But anyways, you can get through it bro! Buy yourself a nice Mcdonalds meal! Those hot and spicy's doe
Aye, does Barrett look at senior grades? 😛
Aye, does Barrett look at senior grades? 😛
Haha I hope not but they probably do. I hope a lot of "B's" don't look bad :/
I just shot an email over to Barrett. I'll update you.Haha I hope not but they probably do. I hope a lot of "B's" don't look bad :/
Good news brah. Barrett doesn't look at anything now. ASU requires a final transcript to show you've graduated but that's it. Barrett doesn't care.Haha I hope not but they probably do. I hope a lot of "B's" don't look bad :/
Any bball fans?
![]()
:O Dang bro, didn't know he was capable of such! I usually hate the lakers but that deserves credit
:O Dang bro, didn't know he was capable of such! I usually hate the lakers but that deserves credit
Haha nah brah that's Paul George of the Pacers. He's looking like Kobe though lmao even got the #24
Haha nah brah that's Paul George of the Pacers. He's looking like Kobe though lmao even got the #24
Hahaha wow, saw that yellow and white, and the 24 and automatically pictured Kobe! He good tho!
Don't blame you. vvvvvvHahaha wow, saw that yellow and white, and the 24 and automatically pictured Kobe! He good tho!
I'm a Lebron fan but I got love for anybody who does this in a game lol 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
![]()
He gooooooooooood! Man, I remember watching slam dunk contests when I was growing up, that was always fun!
Why do I have to be 5'11" lol
Crazy to think people do that stuff on a daily basis.Lone Survivor was crazyyyyy
Lone Survivor was crazyyyyy
Dude when those people jumped off the cliff trying to get away from the enemies, those falls were insane! They were literally flopping around!
Matt, we finna ball at ASU via intramural sports? Lolol
Dude when those people jumped off the cliff trying to get away from the enemies, those falls were insane! They were literally flopping around!
Matt, we finna ball at ASU via intramural sports? Lolol
What sports have you played? I've done lacrosse, track, and basketball. I can play football, tennis and volleyball too.
Wonder what sports ASU has intramurals for. All-Barrett team? 😀 I know I'm gonna be in the Barrett gym 5 days a week haha.
Similar threads
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 285
E
E
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
E
