hSDN Class of 2014

Good to be back!! :D

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Holy Solomon, where have you been? Good to have you back brotha!

I've been buried in work while attempting to graduate in December. Its been rough. I tried to come back earlier, but no dice. So many assignments left me with little to no time. To make it worse, I couldn't graduate in December which sucks.

Luckily, I might get a Feb. Graduation depending on how quick I knock off 2 electives.

But its good to be back! Looking forward to chatting with everyone again!

BCS NC game > homework

FSU getting wrecked.

Its a win-win championship game for me. I have a like for Auburn, but being in ACC country, if FSU comes back and wins, its a nice victory for the ACC which we desperately need in football.

I didn't have a team I wanted to win going into it, but I found myself naturally rooting for Auburn. I seriously have no idea how FSU won.... It felt like they made every mistake they possibly could, yet still ended up on top. I guess in that sense they deserved it haha.

Still think Johnny Manziel should've won the Hesiman :pigeon:

I have to start becoming an ASU fan

Go devils

:D

Reactions: 1 user
I have to start becoming an ASU fan

Go devils

:D

Lol! I paid a pretty high price for the PAC-12 champ game tix and was left depressed by how they played. It's going to be a while before I spend money on an ASU game now

I didn't have a team I wanted to win going into it, but I found myself naturally rooting for Auburn. I seriously have no idea how FSU won.... It felt like they made every mistake they possibly could, yet still ended up on top. I guess in that sense they deserved it haha.

Still think Johnny Manziel should've won the Hesiman :pigeon:

Dude is better than Tim Tebow!

In other news, due to the blizzard that has incapacitated most of the Midwest, I haven't been to school all week and tomorrow is cancelled as well. Thank god for living in a rural area. :banana:

In other news, due to the blizzard that has incapacitated most of the Midwest, I haven't been to school all week and tomorrow is cancelled as well. Thank god for living in a rural area. :banana:

Similar situation, except I have the flu. Or flu like symptoms :barf:

But hey, No school :horns:

Lucky!!!!!

Solomon: Get better!

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted to Barrett! Super excited! :)

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted to Barrett! Super excited! :)

fyeah.jpg

Haha, Matt, best believe we will be hanging out at Barrett!

Signed up for the ASU event/Barrett open house on 2/17!

Matt and Jpatel are gonna be best friends, I can already tell!

Went and saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty yesterday, that **** was life changing. Not even kidding. Changed my life.

Will definitely be cool to know another pre-med biochem major at Barrett :)

Seeing Lone Survivor later.

Going to see Her with a couple of friends later.

Lone Survivor was legit. I think I can safely cross Trauma Surgery off the list.

Solomon: That movie looks really creepy dude.... Falling in love with a computer o_O

Matt: I've heard only good things about that one too. Seriously, go see Walter Mitty though

Matt and Jpatel are gonna be best friends, I can already tell!

Went and saw The Secret Life of Walter Mitty yesterday, that **** was life changing. Not even kidding. Changed my life.

Haha you already know! Dude I watched Lone Survivor last night! So dang good! Every time they slid down the cliffs to get away, I would squint. That shiz looked so painful!

Her looks pretty cool, let me know how good it is! I want to see that!

The secret life trailer looks dope too! So many good movies!

Solomon: That movie looks really creepy dude.... Falling in love with a computer o_O

It probably is. Looks like a chick flick tbh. But i couldn't turn down the offer. Especially when my Saturdays have been vacant for the longest. (Im simultaneously blogging this while waiting in line for the movie lol)

The secret life trailer looks dope too! So many good movies!

Tell me about it! It's like we go for months with nothing worthwhile, then they release all the good movies at once! Anybody seen Wolf of Wall Street yet?

Haha exactly! I haven't seen that! About to watch Captain Phillips for the first time tonight! I'm a little behind lol

Haha exactly! I haven't seen that! About to watch Captain Phillips for the first time tonight! I'm a little behind lol
Signed up for the Barrett orientation on March 28th!

Tell me about it! It's like we go for months with nothing worthwhile, then they release all the good movies at once! Anybody seen Wolf of Wall Street yet?

Anchorman 2 anyone? It was not as good as the original though.

Signed up for the Barrett orientation on March 28th!

Awesome stuff, you guys must be getting excited!

Getting all my acceptance/enrollment forms taken care of for VMI as well.. It's a pain!

Let me tell y'all, AP physics C is a FREAKING PAIN! It makes AP chemistry look like the freaking ABCs. We're only on vectors-- we haven't even touched the real stuff yet. If I don't make it out alive... I'll be at the nearest McDonalds eating it up.

Haha yikes, AP Physics senior year? I'm glad I didnt do that! But anyways, you can get through it bro! Buy yourself a nice Mcdonalds meal! Those hot and spicy's doe

Haha yikes, AP Physics senior year? I'm glad I didnt do that! But anyways, you can get through it bro! Buy yourself a nice Mcdonalds meal! Those hot and spicy's doe

Aye, does Barrett look at senior grades? :p

Haha I hope not but they probably do. I hope a lot of "B's" don't look bad :/
Good news brah. Barrett doesn't look at anything now. ASU requires a final transcript to show you've graduated but that's it. Barrett doesn't care.

Aww hell yeah! Bout to turn up on senioritis now!

:O Dang bro, didn't know he was capable of such! I usually hate the lakers but that deserves credit

Haha nah brah that's Paul George of the Pacers. He's looking like Kobe though lmao even got the #24

Haha nah brah that's Paul George of the Pacers. He's looking like Kobe though lmao even got the #24

Hahaha wow, saw that yellow and white, and the 24 and automatically pictured Kobe! He good tho!

Hahaha wow, saw that yellow and white, and the 24 and automatically pictured Kobe! He good tho!
Don't blame you. vvvvvv

tumblr_msm4cdcHZb1rsuyhco1_400.gif

I'm a Lebron fan but I got love for anybody who does this in a game lol :)

se32Aty.gif

He gooooooooooood! Man, I remember watching slam dunk contests when I was growing up, that was always fun!

Lone Survivor was crazyyyyy

Lone Survivor was crazyyyyy

Dude when those people jumped off the cliff trying to get away from the enemies, those falls were insane! They were literally flopping around!

Matt, we finna ball at ASU via intramural sports? Lolol

Dude when those people jumped off the cliff trying to get away from the enemies, those falls were insane! They were literally flopping around!

Matt, we finna ball at ASU via intramural sports? Lolol

What sports have you played? I've done lacrosse, track, and basketball. I can play football, tennis and volleyball too.

Wonder what sports ASU has intramurals for. All-Barrett team? :D I know I'm gonna be in the Barrett gym 5 days a week haha.