human anatomy course in the spring

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am taking this class right now. in the lab we have to memorize a lot of things. the first practical was easy with less than 200 terms to memorize. the next practical is about the bones. we suppose to memorize more than 470 terms about the location of the bones including inside and outside of the bones in less than 11 days. is this normal??? and i looked at the next chapters and i found out that we suppose to memorize 100s of terms for the nerves in the head, neck, and the entire body. do other colleges or universities let students memorize a lot of terms for a 100 level biology course?

what are your thoughts about this??

Members don't see this ad.

Sounds normal to me. Well, for bones we had to memorize I think around 200, and the origin and function of each. We had to memorize a ton of muscles, a ton of veins and arteries, and the nerves of the head. Plus all the organs, mesenteries, cell types etc.

Good luck with that!

issa said:
i am taking this class right now. in the lab we have to memorize a lot of things. the first practical was easy with less than 200 terms to memorize. the next practical is about the bones. we suppose to memorize more than 470 terms about the location of the bones including inside and outside of the bones in less than 11 days. is this normal??? and i looked at the next chapters and i found out that we suppose to memorize 100s of terms for the nerves in the head, neck, and the entire body. do other colleges or universities let students memorize a lot of terms for a 100 level biology course?

what are your thoughts about this??

I just took Human Anatomy this past Spring '06 semester. and yes, it is normal.. I know it's a lot to memorize.

But it is not hard, it just requires time to memorize what you need to know. You must put some hours of quality studying and you should be totally fine. Studying skills is the key and do not procrastinate for this course at all. Good Luck!

PS In my university, Human Anatomy is an upper level course.

Members don't see this ad :)
You should have no problem, looks to me like you check out the human body (your own) quite a lot..........put a shirt on.

today i found out that i missed 4 questions in the first practical thats an AAAAAAAAAAAAA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: human anatomy is all memorization