I Accidentally Lied in my Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SillyCillyCilia

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was asked which schools I’ve applied to, other than theirs. I always forget two schools of the seven I’ve applied to, because they were last minute and unfortunately, I’m not passionate about them. Would this ruin my chances of getting into this school?

Members don't see this ad.

I doubt it, but if you're worried about it why don't you send an email to the admissions office and let them know exactly what you said here? That you simply forget because they were late additions.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
What if I withdrew my application from a couple of schools. Do I still include 'em in the list?

I doubt it, but if you're worried about it why don't you send an email to the admissions office and let them know exactly what you said here? That you simply forget because they were late additions.
Okay, that makes sense.. thank you!

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah it shouldn't be a big deal at all, its not like it was a malicious attempt. I doubt even if you emailed them about it that they would add it to your interview evaluation.
Okay, that makes me feel a lot better. Thank you!

Complete non issue. They have no way of knowing nor do they care one way or another. Don’t bother emailing the school, it will look silly.

Reactions: 4 users