I Accidentally Lied in my Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SillyCillyCilia

New Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was asked which schools I’ve applied to, other than theirs. I always forget two schools of the seven I’ve applied to, because they were last minute and unfortunately, I’m not passionate about them. Would this ruin my chances of getting into this school?
 
I doubt it, but if you're worried about it why don't you send an email to the admissions office and let them know exactly what you said here? That you simply forget because they were late additions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad