I am angry with the Moderators

Started by drhemi70
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You ain't cool enough to bad mouth my friends!!

Keeping up the neighbors with your electric yet?

As a matter of fact.. yes I am.

img9235em8.jpg


img9240nl7.jpg
 
working on this right now..not sure if my family is impressed or annoyed...or think I'm nutz.. This is the piece I'll be trioing with the kids... no drums tho.

This thread needs to be jacked...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmOBTP0iDqY[/youtube]
 
working on this right now..not sure if my family is impressed or annoyed...or think I'm nutz.. This is the piece I'll be trioing with the kids... no drums tho.

This thread needs to be jacked...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmOBTP0iDqY[/youtube]
How bout cleaning your room? :meanie:
 
Hah...Very nice. But I was too slow...tried to switch the convo over to the swan thread. Realized this isn't exactly the best place to start talking about guitars.

there is never NOT a place to start talking about guitars!!!
how many other sdn-ers are musical?


besides epic.
 
why dont they just unban her and end story. someone who dosnt post something offensive SHOULD NOT be banned, get it together. that mod who banned her should be removed whoever that was.
 
someone who dosnt post something offensive SHOULD NOT be banned, get it together. that mod who banned her should be removed whoever that was.

Unfortunately bans are usually less about rule breaking and more about mods getting their egos hurt.
 
there is never NOT a place to start talking about guitars!!!
how many other sdn-ers are musical?


besides epic.

I started "playing" acoustic guitar a couple months ago.
can play some simpler songs ok
got a Yamaha FG750 for first guitar.
looking at getting another one soon - wanted a Breedlove, then a Seagull, now I'm not sure if I should get an Epiphone Masterbuilt or spend a little more and get a Martin d16 (i think that is what it was that I liked).

on topic, I could fill threads with complaining about nurses....I agree - why are nurses coming into intern threads anyway? no one respects pharmacists where I work, so I wasn't surprised by the reaction. Nurses think they can call down with attitude and demand meds with no orders, then they are utterly appalled if you stand up to them, or even ask POLITELY for them to do the simplest thing, like re-scan an order. they would rather argue that they already scanned it and get huffy than just scan it again.....
I had a nurse call down for a potassium. no order in the profile, no standing order, no current order. order from previous AM was ONE TIME dose. she calls down demanding I send her a potassium, I say I need an order. she gets rude and says she can scan the one from yesterday. I laugh...not how it works. so instead of calling the doctor and getting a verbal order, she calls him and lies, so she calls back and demands that I call this doc at another hospital and hangs up.
haha. so I call this doc, he's all pissed off, I told him exactly what happened, all I asked for was a current order, blah blah, he could've just given her an order and we would've NEVER had to have this conversation. NO ORDER, period. So he says something about the nurse is trying to practice medicine, and he'd have a talk with her.
Had a potassium order in less than 5 minutes scanned to me, never heard another word.
 
I started "playing" acoustic guitar a couple months ago.
can play some simpler songs ok
got a Yamaha FG750 for first guitar.
looking at getting another one soon - wanted a Breedlove, then a Seagull, now I'm not sure if I should get an Epiphone Masterbuilt or spend a little more and get a Martin d16 (i think that is what it was that I liked).

on topic, I could fill threads with complaining about nurses....I agree - why are nurses coming into intern threads anyway? no one respects pharmacists where I work, so I wasn't surprised by the reaction. Nurses think they can call down with attitude and demand meds with no orders, then they are utterly appalled if you stand up to them, or even ask POLITELY for them to do the simplest thing, like re-scan an order. they would rather argue that they already scanned it and get huffy than just scan it again.....
I had a nurse call down for a potassium. no order in the profile, no standing order, no current order. order from previous AM was ONE TIME dose. she calls down demanding I send her a potassium, I say I need an order. she gets rude and says she can scan the one from yesterday. I laugh...not how it works. so instead of calling the doctor and getting a verbal order, she calls him and lies, so she calls back and demands that I call this doc at another hospital and hangs up.
haha. so I call this doc, he's all pissed off, I told him exactly what happened, all I asked for was a current order, blah blah, he could've just given her an order and we would've NEVER had to have this conversation. NO ORDER, period. So he says something about the nurse is trying to practice medicine, and he'd have a talk with her.
Had a potassium order in less than 5 minutes scanned to me, never heard another word.


That's crazy.. can't believe it. How is that possible.. unthinkable..

That you want another guitar...when there is nothing wrong with your Yamaha.. I still have my 30 year old Yamaha FG412... with a cracked neck.
 
That's crazy.. can't believe it. How is that possible.. unthinkable..

That you want another guitar...when there is nothing wrong with your Yamaha.. I still have my 30 year old Yamaha FG412... with a cracked neck.

I know, haha. I really like my Yamaha. GAS (gear acquistion syndrome) was mentioned in a guitar forum, I think I have it. way to waste time overnights - search for something new to buy and practice guitar. 😴
 
Guitars are terribly overrated. Start playing some cellos, violins, violas and ****.....then we can talk. They only sound about 150 times better. That's what pisses me off the most about popular music. The guitar has become the de facto instrument....period...which is ******ed. It works well in the background though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guitars are terribly overrated. Start playing some cellos, violins, violas and ****.....then we can talk. They only sound about 150 times better. That's what pisses me off the most about popular music. The guitar has become the de facto instrument....period...which is ******ed. It works well in the background though.

Do you play the violin, WVU?
 
Do you play the violin, WVU?

I could see that. Tough guy exterior with a cultured sensitive guy interior. Makes for some interesting variety in his posts, one minute talking about how burning couches are the coolest, then rattles off about some symphony in another thread. I do agree with him about the guitar. I like Spanish guitar music, but in high school it seemed everyone and their dog was learning to play it. Maybe that's why I'm working on the bagpipes.
 
Guitars are terribly overrated. Start playing some cellos, violins, violas and ****.....then we can talk. They only sound about 150 times better. That's what pisses me off the most about popular music. The guitar has become the de facto instrument....period...which is ******ed. It works well in the background though.

Not everyone can afford Cello, violin, and viola lessons you foo. Guitar is popularized because of easy access. You can't compare the sounds.. between guitar and violin..

Hell...you ever live with a drummer???? It is the most obnoxious instrument.. but perccussion is a vital part of music.

My brother is a drummer... good lord I'm surprised I aint deaf today.

If popularity of guitar in music pisses you off....you better get on xanax.
 
it's sort of funny that SDN1977 gets the boot because she is combative with her sincere opinions but we get some obviously fake indian jackass to troll the forums for days on end...
 
it's sort of funny that SDN1977 gets the boot because she is combative with her sincere opinions but we get some obviously fake indian jackass to troll the forums for days on end...

That's because the obviously fake pakistani jackass has found an audience here that he's not getting on the other fora. Yes, I said 'he'- those posts were clearly written by a guy, channeling his ideal woman.

A very lonely, single guy with lots of time (and god knows what else) on his hands.
 
People kept feeding him with their trash comments. Maybe we should have just played along with it. He probably wanted to play that womanly role. He could have pulled it off nicely if he had been more patient; he should have posted less often.

I bet he was mocking someone that he knows.
Maybe he's bitter... Poor guy.
At least he didn't thrash my thread 🙂.

Role portrayal is fun. I can really trip people up sometimes. I look sweet and shy, but I'm only that way with people I know. I'm just starting to show that side on SDN.
 
it's sort of funny that SDN1977 gets the boot because she is combative with her sincere opinions but we get some obviously fake indian jackass to troll the forums for days on end...

My fault. Hopefully I'm not missing too much on cardiovascular physiology right now. Good timing for trolls, bad timing for me. Things should be less hectic on the Farm after Friday. Not that that changes some of the other issues with moderating, but at least I should be able to keep more trolls at bay.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not everyone can afford Cello, violin, and viola lessons you foo.
Why can't they? Why can they afford gwee-tar lessons?

Guitar is popularized because of easy access.
It's popularized because of the stupid *** Beatles ruining music forever. If only they would have offed themselves/been offed sooner.

You can't compare the sounds.. between guitar and violin..

👍

Hell...you ever live with a drummer????
I am one. Well, I was one....

It is the most obnoxious instrument.. but perccussion is a vital part of music.
Not necessarily. Though you could certainly argue that it has become such since the 60s or 70s.

If popularity of guitar in music pisses you off....you better get on xanax.

Why? You do know it's possible to own your own cds and ****, right?