I am off to my residency program!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrAmir0078

"Thank You"
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear SDN Anesthesia forum Fellows,
Good Day,

Here we go, after two days of walking between the departments in the hospital I work in, and then finishing my paperworks with directorate of health of this city. So, I am off tomorrow or after tomorrow to my training center in another Province which is located south west of the capital Baghdad around 130 miles from where I am living now!

I don't know, but sharing my feelings with you fellows, as I read a comment on a thread titled "New Attending Advice" and I was impressed about Dr. @Noyac advice!

Is there any special advice for a newly resident like me; what is your advice to your new residents if you are affiliated - Academic Professor - to an Anesthesia program in your region!

If you are a current resident, what is your advice, and your preferable MCQs (TrueLearn vs Anesthesia Bank vs Open Anesthesia -StudyPlus vs M5 Anesthesia vs "you name it if there any")?

It is a new journey for me, I've been as SHO since July last year, and I am truly in regret, that I didn't know this learning avenue until two weeks ago unfortunately!

I know, I am going to figure this out, I put my studying plan and will be adherent to it, because there is no time!

See you Fellows in another thread

Amir

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user