I am so awesome(Ellipse formulae)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fancymylotus

A Whole New World
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
EllipseGen0.gif

AREA: piab

CIRCUMFERENCE:2*pi*sqrt[(1/2)(a^2 + b^2)]

ellipoid.gif

VOLUME: (4/3)piR1R2R3

Members don't see this ad.

Yep you are rightt!!! You are awesome and smart!!

Btw, do you think we need to know the foci, and directix for the ellipse without the origin (0,0) center.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the formulas! anyone know what kind of problems we can expect with these? i haven't seen any on ANY of the practice material and haven't looked at this stuff for years now so wondering how much I gotta refresh my memory on?

bumping for posterity-make sure you know these formulas!

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?

Clearly you dont read what people post after they take the test carefully enough. I just did you guys a favor. Jeeeeeeeeeeeez:mad:

I know u did us a favor and thankful to you... dont take it the wrong way... sorry... just frustrated with all the things we already have to memorize and then ada throws more stuff at us..

I know u did us a favor and thankful to you... dont take it the wrong way... sorry... just frustrated with all the things we already have to memorize and then ada throws more stuff at us..

I can dig it.

yea i have done ALL the kaplan subject tests, topscore, acheiver, destroyer, and even some GRE, haven't seen any problems about ellipses where i have to use that formula, OMG, where can i find such problems to practice with, u got any useful websites??? thank ya for helping out

Luckily I didn't have this stuff on my test, then again I got a 15 on QR so, lol. Doesn't seem so bad. Not as bad as some of those word problems.