I bought a pet Lion!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harbster

Who cares?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I f*cking lied...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
i see you harbster...i pwn joo! recudnize foo! :laugh: :laugh:

Blow me, ya cheat! :laugh:

Harbster said:
Blow me, ya cheat! :laugh:
you were doing so well at the beginning...oh wait, you won the first three games since i scratched on the 8-ball!

:laugh:

yaah said:
Where's the pic?
pic of what? her ass? or the easy as hell 8-ball shot that harbster MISSED! :laugh: i don't think he ever took a pic of the after-the-miss 8-ball setup.

deschutes said:
I think he meant the lion.

But since this is a text-based Internet medium, one can never be sure :rolleyes:
No...I think he was referring to the pictures that Harbster shot with his picture phone at the bar last night. :p

AndyMilonakis said:
No...I think he was referring to the pictures that Harbster shot with his picture phone at the bar last night. :p
Okay. You guys go around taking pictures of pretty rear ends? :laugh: I guess I have heard worse.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. he was the only one with a camera.
2. and the rear end was pretty.

deschutes said:
Thing is, impartial witnesses don't usually take the stand and say "She had a nice ass".
i never said i was impartial. i was a witness only with the respect to harbster's act of photographing this most excellent ass.

Harb's threads have a habit of being hijacked.

That is, if a thread not about buying lions could possibly be "hijacked" in any sense of the word.

AndyMilonakis said:
i never said i was impartial. i was a witness only with the respect to harbster's act of photographing this most excellent ass.
Hold it. Why are you so adamant about not photographing this most excellent ass? :p I am sure the selection can only confirm your status as a man of the first water ;)

deschutes said:
Hold it. Why are you so adamant about not photographing this most excellent ass? :p I am sure the selection can only confirm your status as a man of the first water ;)
cuz my cell phone, although it is new and it totally kicks ass, is not a picture phone. it still doesn't change the fact that it was a lovely ass. thank you.

man of the first water? huh? hold that thought...i'm off to play some ultimate!

damn, the weather is magnificent today!

My cell phone has a camera on it, but I have no way to transfer the pictures from my phone to my computer. So it is therefore of basically no use.

bananaface said:
How can you not have a way to do this? What the heck?!

It's lame. It's a Sprint phone, and the only way you can do it is through this service "PCS vision". Of course that's an extra $10/month (I think). I didn't want a camera in my phone, but this was the overall best phone I wanted otherwise and it just happened to have a camera. So I don't mind not being able to use it, but it is stupid. I'm sure not paying extra money for it.

I wanted him to post a picture of the ass to see if everyone else would agree that it was pretty spectacular.

bananaface said:
I can lend him a purse. I have been collecting them lately.

I have been collecting purses too. But then whenever I am going somewhere I am too lazy to transfer everything from the previous purse I used, so I end up basically only using this one purse. :rolleyes:

beary said:
It's lame. It's a Sprint phone, and the only way you can do it is through this service "PCS vision". Of course that's an extra $10/month (I think). I didn't want a camera in my phone, but this was the overall best phone I wanted otherwise and it just happened to have a camera. So I don't mind not being able to use it, but it is stupid. I'm sure not paying extra money for it.
actually, spring pcs vision is $15/month. of course when i got my new phone, i was eligible for a $150 rebate which means that i would pay a net amount of $30 for my phone. but here's the catch. to get the rebate, you MUST get pcs vision service if your new phone is a vision phone. ha! well many of the cool sprint cell phones are vision phones. so yeah that's great, basically with the rebate i would get 10 months of sprint pcs vision free. whoop-dee-doo! i would never use it. ooh...look, i can download the theme song from scarface as my ringer. ooh...look, i can do instant messaging from my phone. whoop-dee-frickin-dah...it's not like i'm that attached to my phone. :rolleyes:

in the end, i just called up the sprint folks and basically nagged them to give me all sorts of free **** since i was renewing an expiring contract...total credit came out to $208. sure beats the crap outta that rebate. and i don't have to get that lame ass pcs vision! w00t!!!111

WTF is a vision phone? Like picture capability and such? Why does one need that again? It's just a phone.

yaah said:
WTF is a vision phone? Like picture capability and such? Why does one need that again? It's just a phone.
haven't really grasped it but my impressions are that Vision is a fancy way of having your cell phone plug into the internet.

yaah said:
Vision phone huh? When Nokia first came out with their blue screen I heard of people using the screenlight to look for their dropped car keys in the dark.

Vision phone :cool:

AndyMilonakis said:
haven't really grasped it but my impressions are that Vision is a fancy way of having your cell phone plug into the internet.

Can't people be disconnected ever? Why does everyone think they are so indispensable to the world and so important to have to get in touch with at all times?

yaah said:
Can't people be disconnected ever? Why does everyone think they are so indispensable to the world and so important to have to get in touch with at all times?
What annoys me is when something tries to do something it wasn't meant to do.

Since that wasn't the most elegant of sentence-constructs, this is what I mean:

Back in the day, I was annoyed with the Netscape browser when it started trying to do email and newsgroups. The downloads got progressively clunkier, plus I didn't need a browser to do email when Eudora did it better!

oh here's another thing you can do with a picture phone and vision service. this is sooo cool! you can, check this out, i'm so seriously....take a picture and then send that picture to another person with a vision phone. isn't that so awesome? i've always wanted to do that.

back when i was writing haiku's on my commodore 64 as an elementary student, i dreamed that one day technology would be advanced enough to allow this to happen. :rolleyes:

deschutes said:
No, your line is copyrighted as "Wow that was deep" :p
it's the concept that's copyrighted. btw, one can also insert a comma between wow and that. ;)