I can only pick 1........

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Go with AAMC IV...seems to be the most representative test according to many posts I've read. Good luck.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i got the same exact score on V and VI. they were fairly comparable in my opinion.
 
I thought VI was much harder than V.

For the sake of confidence I'd take V. Scores in my TPR class were much higher for V than VI.
 
They were both, IMO, very representative of the real thing. If you can only do one more, do 6. If you are planning on reviewing other stuff, I'd trade some of that off and take both 5 and 6 instead.

Originally posted by Femtochemistry
hey,

I only have time to do one more AAMC FL exam. Should i do 5 or 6? I did 1-4.


thx
 
I say do VI since it's the most recent and therefore probably the most accurate... but, do whatever one you have a paper copy of... don't do what I did and take it online.
 
Originally posted by Femtochemistry
thx for the input fellas, i think i am going to go with........V? no hard feelings 😀

lol, last time I'm giving YOU advice! 😉